Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What does "John has a long mustache" mean? (snp)   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jun-5 by $1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S); 2430 views.
WALTER784

Jun-14

Showtalk said...

I’m only posting this for the humor factor.  It is a conspiracy theory, nothing more.

So when the truth is portrayed as conspiracy theory by one party, who can believe anything these days.

All I have to go on is if all the liberal news media all stand up and call this a conspiracy theory... then it's real!!! They always lie to tell the truth and they all report the exact same thing to amplify their stance to amplify their stance to amplify their stance to amplify their stance to amplify their stance to amplify their stance!

Trump-Russia Collusion WAS conspiracy theory, but all the liberal news media including Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler and many other Democrats all stood up their saying they had undeniable proof that Trump was colluding with Russia and that it's NOT conspiracy theory. But in the end... it ended up being fake news conspiracy theory!

And now... when the exact opposite occurs, they claim the other party's stance is conspiracy theory. So give it another few years and we'll finally learn the truth. You cannot believe anything these days, but deep fakes ARE REAL AND POSSIBLE!

Whether Biden's appearances are deep fakes or not... hmmmm... but it would explain him not stumbling over his own words!!!

FWIW

WALTER784

Jun-14

Showtalk said...

He hasn’t spoken to crowds since early in the campaign last year.

Yep... so there's no way to really tell whether he's in his basement or where he is.

We just have to believe the lying news media? (* LOL *)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-14

I don’t know enough about the subject to have a conversation about it.  After all The Wizard of Oz was fiction.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-14

I talked to someone about this and their opinion is that he could be taking memory enhancing medication that makes him more alert and coherent.  They think the idea of deep fake is nonsense and nothing more than conspiracy theory created by people with nothing better to do.  Biden hasn’t wanted to be around people since covid hit and he still stumbles a lot when speaking.  Some of his speeches are garbled messes.

WALTER784

Jun-15

Showtalk said...

I talked to someone about this and their opinion is that he could be taking memory enhancing medication that makes him more alert and coherent.

He could be on some kind of memory enhancer, but they're only short lasting and tire you out too.

Showtalk said...

They think the idea of deep fake is nonsense and nothing more than conspiracy theory created by people with nothing better to do.

Deep fakes are real... and they're quite scary... the only way to really make you believe is to take about 100 hours of videos of you saying over 200 different purposefully constructed sentences numerous times and then show you saying something that you know good and well that not only did you not say that, but that you never ever would say that! That is when reality clicks in and you think... my gosh... I didn't think that could be done! It's very very very unsettling, shocking and scary to say the least. AI picks up your facial movements (mouth, nose, eyes, cheeks, etc.)

By repeating each of the 200 phrases 10 times each, AI learns that you blink your eyes 63% of the time when you say a word that beings with "T", 47% of the time when you say a word that starts with "P" but only 25% of the time when you say a word that starts with "V". AI also notices that you show a dimple in your right cheek just before you start to chuckle and your left lip turns slightly downward when you start to say something negative. Etc. And there are oodles of other things AI picks up about you as well. You shrivel your upper lip when you say something about xxx or you touch your nose when you're just about to go into a pause to think about what you're going to say next, etc.

It's available and can be used nefariously...

And when AI is not used... then you hear the usual blunders that we're all accustomed to hearing him say. Things like this:

White House Confirms Joe Biden Mistakenly Confused Syria with Libya Three Times During Press Conference

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/14/white-house-confirms-joe-biden-mistakenly-confused-syria-libya-three-times-during-press-conference/

Because he's in a Press Conference and thus cannot use deep fakes... he bumbles.

And when he doesn't bumble... then the likely hood that it's a deep fake is a very likely possibility, especially if you cannot see others around him while he's not blundering.

FWIW

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-15

He stumbles, but he also had a teleprompter and possibly a microphone in his ear during other appearances.

WALTER784

Jun-15

Showtalk said...

He stumbles, but he also had a teleprompter and possibly a microphone in his ear during other appearances.

And he became the laughing stock of the recent G7... even with the teleprompter and microphone/speaker set up!

Therefore, the non-bumbling clear and concise speeches you hear him give are deep fakes! Hey... they even fooled you and many others!!! That's how good they are!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-15

Yeah, I’m not convinced.

At least that's what some of the tin foil hat conspiracy theory types probably believe.

Others say that the lizard people built the animatronic robots from the get-go, and so Biden and Harris and a few others really never were people in the first place.

I think those who believe that are probably off their meds, though.

Hahahahaha

Biden drooling with that "lights are on but nobody home" stare from that hospital bed that someone hung a Presidential seal on, with the small army of puppet masters in the background hunched over their monitors and keyboards - hilarious.

Guess having a nurse in the picture changing a bedpan would have been too over the top...