Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you happy about the 16 cent drop in the cost of a July 4 barbecue?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Jul-2 by Showtalk; 3361 views.
Showtalk said:

It’s sad they thought it would make people happy. The underlying message is “Be glad prices aren’t even higher.”

Yep. Kind of like people replied to the message with "don't pee on my boots and then try to convince me it's raining"

Showtalk
Host

Jul-9

They have already moved on to the next big thing.  This is old news.

Or course. They have to do that to keep everyone off balance and outraged and get more click-throughs.

Showtalk
Host

Jul-10

How many of us have given up reading or following most of the so called news?

WALTER784

Jul-11

Showtalk said...

How many of us have given up reading or following most of the so called news?

I think many people are fed up with reading all the fake news they've been printing/reporting over the past 6 to 8 or more years.

And now that they don't have "things Trump" to pounce on... all of their ratings are bottoming out or flat lining! But some continue to believe the crap/BS they print/report!

FWIW

Showtalk said:

How many of us have given up reading or following most of the so called news?

Probably quite a few.

And as more and more "news" moves behind paywalls, there are fewer and fewer readers, and more and more who access much easier to find propaganda.

Showtalk
Host

Jul-12

They still talk about Trump long after most of us rarely do. They are obsessed. Now they are after DeSantis.

Showtalk
Host

Jul-12

It’s partially behind paywalls. They let you read the first paragraph then require a log in.

WALTER784

Jul-13

Showtalk said...

They still talk about Trump long after most of us rarely do. They are obsessed. Now they are after DeSantis.

Well, they don't have much good to talk about Biden...

Increasing gas costs, stopping the XL Keystone pipeline while giving Russia the go ahead for their Europe pipeline, the southern border crisis, inflation creeping up on us, crime up in major cities around the US... none of this is good news for Biden so they've got to talk about something else. So yes... DeSantis would be another viable option to start reporting fake news about among others.

They should just stick to ALL the news without fear or favor but sadly... liberal news media journalists... if you can call them that... I think they're more like... opinion givers rather than journalists.

Then they could report a lot of things and their ratings would go up. But as long as they stay boxed in the liberal talking points, most of their news will be trash at best!

FWIW