Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tidal Wave of Lawsuits Coming   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Jul-30 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 605 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jul-30

Tidal wave of lawsuits coming against dangerous vaccine mandates - Thomas Renz interviewed by Mike Adams:

https://www.brighteon.com/5abe8b87-53bf-4483-96ca-0e76d8868a4a

Showtalk
Host

Aug-3

I expect a lot of lawsuits against things like vaccine passports, but they won’t win.  We will never have fully forced vaccination laws. They can’t do that.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Aug-3

Are you wearing a mask?  Why?  Mandates are not laws, but they want everyone to believe they are.  United we stand, divided..we are falling.  They can, and are, doing anything they want.  Not all, but most Americans are so brainwashed and have been frightened by the media, and the bought and paid for 'experts' they see on the media, that they will do what they are told.  And, they will blame the ones that know the truth, for their own deception, their self made dilemma.  Our ancestors that fought and bleed for this Country are turning over in their graves, and ashamed...

Just look at how many lined up for that experimental spiked protein gene therapy aka vaccine.  I told you over a year ago, please don't take it, but I also told you, it would cause serous mutations, and that THEY would blame the variants on the un-vaccinated.  Out of one side of their face they are admitting that this vaccine is causing the mutation/variants, and out of the other side, it's the un-vaccinates fault.  Almost everyone that is in the hospitals now, that have this virus and/or variant, WAS vaccinated.  When the media tells you otherwise, it's a LIE.  However, those that are vaccinated are transmitting the variant to those that are not.

Also, they use the word cases.  We have x-amount of cases.  Cases doesn't mean they are ill, it doesn't mean anything, at all.  They lie!  And, why would you make 365 million people wear a mask, lock them down, destroy their economy, their livelihoods, their lives, for a few thousand that die from a cold.  When over 35,000 die every year from colds and the flu.  And millions all around the world die every year from every other thing, out of 7 billion...  Oh, except 2020.  Not one person died of a cold or flu.  It seems to have gone extinct in that year.

Also, I told you that if the 1st world countries, like ours, locks down and the food chain breaks, 3rd world countries will starve.  And that is exactly what is happening, how horrible is that.  I would rather risk a bad cold, then risk starvation.

They WILL try to force it on everyone.  They will demand that we have papers/phone/chip...  They will come door to door, and then the 'strike force'.  Remember Hillary putting Chelsea in charge of the newly 'invented' agency - contact tracers.  We knew back then exactly what that kind of agency was going to be for, just didn't know how or when.

Oh and by the way...  This president we have in office, that has dementia so bad he can hardly string a sentence.  He said the DOJ said there is no law against forced vaccination.  Of course that is a lie, but the evil mainstream media will repeat that lie over and over and over again, on every station, until the people that watch it believe it.

Now, they are slowly talking out loud about not being able to leave your house, to even buy groceries, if you cannot prove you were vaccinated.  Some of us know exactly where those steps are leading to.

Everyone that has taken this spiked protein vaccine, you really should have your doctor run a D-dimer test on you.  And I would have that test ran as soon as possible.

WALTER784

Aug-4

And don't forget... by not completing the border wall... current administration is allowing undocumented illegal aliens who have not been PCR tested and who have entered the U.S. illegally to spread their COVID-19 to people who live in the U.S.

So why doesn't the CDC recommend closing the southern border?

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Aug-4

I don't want the CDC to recommend anything.  They recommend, then our government, along with the chinese mainstream media, puts these illegal 'mandates' on us.  Then when people stand up and say the CDC has no rights over us, CDC says they only make recommendations, not mandates.  It's a circle.  It's medical tyranny.  Now Biden is saying the DOJ didn't find a law against forcing vaccines on everyone, or found a law, can't remember which, but it really doesn't matter.  DOJ doesn't rule over us, nor do they make laws, but the media repeating it over and over again, will convince many.  Have you noticed the FDA is being very quiet all throughout this?

They have tried many times over the course of about 50 years to make a vaccine for the common cold virus.  They couldn't do it because there are 1000s of cold viruses and they mutate all the time.  Every time they would make one, it would kill all the rats, ferrets and monkeys.  So they scraped the idea of making one.  Then Bill Gates comes along and takes it out of the scrap pile and the rest is history...in the making.

Bill Gates has said many times over the years, vaccines are the perfect way to depopulate the world.

Right on cue, all of the mainstream medias are saying, almost the exact same words, as if from a script, that it is the un-vaccinated causing the mutation/variant.  They know that is a lie.  Just like Nero needed to blame someone for burning down Rome, these tyrants need someone to blame also.

I wish people didn't take that experimental shot, but it was their choice.  As an AMERICAN, I will back your right to make that choice, no matter what.  The vaccinated people should in return give that same respect.

That's not reality though.  The mainstream media will say the un-vaccinated people are the enemy, over and over and over again, until people believe the lie.  Just another thing to cause in fighting, division, and possible harm to innocent people.

The border, they actually call it 'Replacement Migration', their words, not mine.  These people are bringing in all kinds of diseases, and the Black Plaque is one of them, among some other very nasty and deadly diseases.  Americans should really grow up and try to remember history, or learn it.  Governments do not love their people.

Showtalk
Host

Aug-6

The CDC is compromised and political.  The whole organization should be cleaned out.

Showtalk said:

I expect a lot of lawsuits against things like vaccine passports, but they won’t win. We will never have fully forced vaccination laws. They can’t do that.

however, I can totally picture insurance companies refusing to pay for treatment for Covid patients who were not vaccinated and didn't have a provable medical reason (e.g. immunocompromised, history of anaphylaxis from any component in a vaccine) or clear barriers to access such as no car, no time off, no public transportation to any place giving them during the window of time they can get there.

There will be a lot of winners - those who have law degrees who are willing to take on these cases and litigate until one party or the other runs out of money.

because there are specific groups and an entire industry of civil litigation that thrives off of interpersonal and ideological conflicts, particularly when the combatants have deep enough pockets to keep the meter running.

But then nature has similar things - there are buzzards and other scavengers that pick the bones clean of the dead.

Showtalk
Host

Aug-6

They are creating a legal nightmare which will give unemployed attorneys jobs.  So there is that…

Showtalk said:

They are creating a legal nightmare which will give unemployed attorneys jobs.

and that's going to be one of the things that finishes the job of economic calamity, at least on the lower part of the K shaped recovery that the pandemic started

WALTER784

Aug-7

Showtalk said...

The CDC is compromised and political.  The whole organization should be cleaned out.

LOL...

Reminds me of this:

FWIW