Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are We Really This Stupid   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Aug-2 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 1078 views.
WALTER784

Aug-4

Well... this is a turn of events... and from Orange County, California from all places:

California Restaurant Protests Medical Tyranny By Asking Diners to Prove They Are Unvaccinated

A California restaurant is protesting against medical tyranny by posting a sign asking diners to prove they are not vaccinated against COVID-19.

Basilico’s Pasta e Vino in Orange County has made major waves with their sign taking aim at “treasonous, anti-American stupidity.”

“Notice: Proof of being unvaccinated required. We have zero tolerance for treasonous, anti-American stupidity. Thank you for pondering,” the signs on the restaurant’s door read.

California Restaurant Protests Medical Tyranny By Asking Diners to Prove They Are Unvaccinated

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Aug-4

LOL!  I heard about that a few days go, and say, RIGHT ON!  However, how do you prove you didn't, but the point is well taken.  If I lived close by, I would stop and have dinner.  We have to support our mom & pop businesses, especially the ones that still believe in Freedom.

WALTER784

Aug-4

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

However, how do you prove you didn't, but the point is well taken.  If I lived close by, I would stop and have dinner.  We have to support our mom & pop businesses, especially the ones that still believe in Freedom.

Yeah... I thought about that too... actually it's quite easy.

Step 1: You don't picket their establishment or force to shut them down.

Step 2: You don't scream hate speech towards them.

Step 3: You walk into the restaurant.

Step 4: You say you're not vaccinated.

Step 5: You don't harass others inside.

Step 6: You place your order.

That's all the proof necessary!

The pro-vaxers would be totally unable to do that!

FWIW

• Edited August 4, 2021 9:52 pm  by  WALTER784

If I knew I were infected and contagious and asymptomatic or not very ill, and had the evil mind of someone like a Timothy McVeigh, hell yeah, I'd go eat there, and get into close proximity to as many as possible, then pay out using cash to not leave an obvious easy to follow electronic trail, and let the hilarity eusue.

Alfi (THIALFI)

Aug-5

Clever publicity gimmick.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Aug-5

Not everyone thinks evil the way you think, and our government.  Our border is wide open and every kind of disease is entering, and being flown or bused all over the United States.  A common cold is the least thing the American people have to worry about.

Did you forget what those so called tv experts said? you should wear a mask to enter a restaurant, but as long as you're sitting down eating french fries, the virus isn't contagious.  The virus is contagious in a mom and pop grocery store, but it isn't in Walmart.  It is in a mom and pop hardware store, but it isn't contagious in Lowe's or Home Depot.

WALTER784

Aug-5

$1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S) said...

If I knew I were infected and contagious and asymptomatic or not very ill, and had the evil mind of someone like a Timothy McVeigh, hell yeah, I'd go eat there

That's evil purposeful dissemination.

Isn't allowing illegals who crossed the border illegally to board buses and/or planes for destinations our government has determined without any PCR screening even more evil?

By the time these illegals arrive at their final destination... how many people do you think they've infected? Border Patrol agents, bus drivers, airline staff and passengers on those planes not to mention the airports these illegals are ported through. And when they arrive at their final destination, they make their way to a local super market to get groceries unmasked spreading their COVID even further into the communities they've been sent into by our government.

To me... it sounds like our current government is much more evil than Timothy McVeigh!

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Aug-5

Don't forget, even if they are wearing those silly face diapers, breathing their own toxins, the virus is 10,000 times smaller then all the stupid face diapers people are wearing.  It's just for show, it's just to show others that you will get on your knees and obey your masters.

It's called 'control'.  They want to see how far they can push the American people before they lose it.  So far, many Americans are down on their knees begging the government to save them.

These globalists, they don't want slaves, they want over 6.5 billion gone from the earth.  They have been discussing this, and writing about it, since the early 1900s, but putting it into place since the 70s.