Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you agree with Biden’s vaccine mandate on 9/9/21?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-9 by Showtalk; 11510 views.
WALTER784

Sep-18

Showtalk said...

He must write it down so he doesn’t forget his position of the day.

He does... and that's why he keeps contradicting himself. Then he contradicts his contradiction. Then realizes that it was wrong too so he contracts his contradicted contradiction and well... he basically just doesn't know what he said last because he's contradicted himself so much and thus then states something else which has to be contradicted again and again and again like a "Never Ending Story"!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-18

Can’t he retire?

WALTER784

Sep-18

He could if he wanted, but at that salary, nobody in their right mind would want to retire!

Thus find a way to fire him. Lying about funding Gain of Function in the Wuhan lab should be more than grounds for firing.

I mean look at Lt. Michael Flynn... his life was turned upside down for supposedly lying to the FBI. But it was later discovered that the Democrats had altered his statements as well as falsified FISA warrants against him as well. But the only one who suffered was Flynn.

Now, we have Fauxi/Fauci known to have actually lied... not supposedly, not falsely modified to make him look like he lied, no falsified FISA warrants against him and he's still sitting in his throne!

FIRE THE BASTARD ASAP...

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-18

He served his purpose. 

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-22

Showtalk said...

Supposedly the vaccines are not bringing in much profit, as they are all being dispensed for free to recipients.

You don't really believe that, do you?  They are making billions off of it, 100s of billions.  We the people are paying for it, of course we are.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-22

Presidents are selected, not elected.  FDR

There is a lot of evidence there was voting fraud.  No doubt in my mind, that's for sure.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-22

California turned up voting fraud. Many people went to them polls and were told they already voted. They were all Republicans. People reported received 2 or 3 mail in ballots, even though they had not requested the,.  But were they enough to change the outcome? Not in the Newsom recall. 

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-22

And you believe that lie?

Showtalk
Host

Sep-22

I believe the numbers, yes. That people were told they already voted or that they received multiple ballots? I do. They tried to cheat but in the end it didn’t matter. The state is only 25% Republicans, yet the recall got 46% of the vote.  Unions insisted their members vote against it. Even so, almost double the votes to recall was more than I expected.  Newsom also gave away lots of money before the election. You might say he bought votes with taxpayer money.

WALTER784

Sep-22

Showtalk said...

California turned up voting fraud. Many people went to them polls and were told they already voted. They were all Republicans. People reported received 2 or 3 mail in ballots, even though they had not requested the,.  But were they enough to change the outcome? Not in the Newsom recall. 

There is NO WAY that anybody can say that without going through a full forensics audit like Arizona did.

Did you see the forensics audit results of California's Newsom recall? NOPE!!! Then you cannot be accurate in your assessment.

On another note... I would love to see a forensics audit of the Newsom recall effort... but they will never allow it. Why? Because it would show just how fraudulent they are and how incorrect you are too!

FWIW