Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Science Killed Itself Over COVID-19   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Sep-15 by WALTER784; 5847 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-22

The real journalists, the real news media, are having him and so many others, on their news shows.  You noticed, you posted this 7 days ago.  Either no one is reading, because people don't read anymore, or if the video is posted, they don't watch videos anymore, yet they will sit in front of their tv sets and believe everything that comes out of those talking heads.

You know you're brainwashed when you believe, after taking 1, 2 or 3 of the m(messenger)RNA, gene therapy, shots, that the unvaccinated are the cause of the variants and that you will now catch it.  IF that was true, then why would anyone take a shot that will eventually harm them, if not kill them, if someone that isn't ill, has no symptoms, that didn't take the shot, is infesting them?

Many ask why are so many nurses and doctors quitting their professions, or going private.  If the tv heads would at least want to critically think, instead of having the talking heads think for them, they would go to the alternative news sites, and real investigative journalists, to find out why.  Why are 1000s of doctors being censored, and millions so frightened that they are willing to go along with Fauci's covid protocol, knowing it is killing people.

What is the percentage rate?  I believe right around 100% that have died from covid, all died inside a hospital, or nursing home.  Give that thought...  Real doctors that haven't sold their souls, explain in detail what Fauci's covid protocol is, and they explain that every doctor knows that if they follow that protocol, it is a death sentence to the patient.

All patients that came down with covid, that went to a doctor that used Ivermectin, oxychloroquine, and other known medicines, all are FDA approved, with many clinical trials, all affective, little to no side affects.  About 99%, give or take, survived and no hospital stay was needed.  Why did Anthony Facui put a world wide ban on these drugs and order mainstream media to demonize them?  And when he couldn't get the doctors to stop using the known medicines that have worked for 50+ years , he went after the pharmacist?

I imagine many here don't know what the morticians, funeral directors are saying.  During the covid scamdemic, there were no more deaths then any other times in their careers, just that they were labeled covid deaths.  Many said they spoke to the families, and covid had nothing to do with it.  They are saying, and they have been threatened, of course, the number of deaths are rising, and it started when the shot started.  People are dying from the shot, and many are young.

Of course, even though these people, including doctors and nurses, all had outstanding reputations, are now demonized.  Yet the people believe the lies.  The talking heads tell them one lie today, and another lie tomorrow, which contradicts the first lie, then start all over again, so the brains of the people just shut down and decide to believe anything they are told.  As long as it is coming from mainstream media, that is.

You know you are brainwashed when you won't listen to what other great minds in medicine, virology, epidemiology, economics, and vaccinology from all over the world have to say.  Or worse, you mock mainstream media's words against these experts, without ever listening to what they say.

WALTER784

Sep-22

Well, I like to look at it in a perspective that liberals can easily understand.

Follow the liberal news media.

Don't buy masks, they won't help. You should buy a mask. You need to buy a mask. If you don't wear a mask we're going to shame you. Masks are mandatory! Hello... they cannot all be true because many or exactly the opposite of what they've already said. So the liberal news media were spreading falsities one way or the other. They both cannot be correct.

Hydroxichloriquin is unapproved and dangerous. Back in Mar~Apr 2020 when thousands were dying in hospitals. Had they been given the Hydorxichloriquin back then, the number of deaths would have been drastically reduced... and Low and behold... come Jul 2021... and guess what... Hydroxichloriquin is 3 times more effective than other medications back in Mar~Apr 2020... but that data didn't come out until after Biden was POTUS. And all the while, those doctors truthfully proclaiming that Hydroxichloriquin is safe and has been used for 40 or 50 years are having their facebook and twitter accounts locked out. What's wrong here? Either Hydroxichloriquin is dangerous or it's safe. It cannot be both. But hey... wait... that's the B.S. the liberal news media were feeding yet again.

If you get the vaccination you don't need to wear masks. So many people line up to get the vaccination and then learn that even with the vaccination they still need masks! And it's the liberal news media feeding you these stories too.

If you get the vaccination, you won't get Covid-19. So many people lined up and got the vaccination and now we're learning that even if you're vaccinated, you can still get Covid-19 and spread it. Well if you won't get Covid if you're vaccinated, then why are the vaccinated getting Covid? Again, the exact opposite of what the liberal news media initially said.

But if you get vaccinated, you won't have the serious symptoms as the unvaccinated. But now, we're learning that many of the vaccinated are just as seriously ill and dying... and in some locales, more vaccinated are more seriously ill and dying than the unvaccinated. Israel is one case in point, but other countries are showing similar traits.

If you've recovered from Covid, you're 6, 12, 18, 24 times more immune to Covid than vaccinated people. Therefore, the unvaccinated who have recovered from Covid don't need to get the vaccination. But current administration is mandating that they too be vaccinated? WHY? They're more immune that those who received the vaccination and thus DON'T need the vaccine. But current admin is still pushing for it anyway.

You cannot do this or that or the other (in Democrat states) unless you show your passport, but in Republican states, those passports are not required. So what good is a vaccination passport? OH YEAH... to prove to the Democrats that you're one of their faithful followers of anything they dictate to you!!! OH... and don't forget... even with the vaccinated passport, as mentioned above... you can still be positive for Covid and spread it so the passport is basically meaningless except for as mentioned above.

So if the vaccines don't work, then why get the vaccine? You can still get Covid if you're vaccinated. You still have to wear a mask if you're vaccinated. And you can still get seriously ill and die if you're vaccinated. So what's the difference of those who aren't vaccinated? ANSWER: The unvaccinated don't have the mRNA in their bodies. So what difference does that make? Ask me in 2023 then I'll have a more definitive answer!!!

In the mean time... the FDA has not yet officially approved use of the current vaccines for the general populace even though many liberal news media have said otherwise. Don't believe me??? Ahhheemmmm... I did all the work above... so if you want to find that one out... go research it yourself. And of course, I don't me you... I mean for others who don't want to believe it!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-22

Hydroxy isn’t dangerous but it also doesn’t work the way they say it does.  When they looked into it, everyone who recovered quickly on Hydroxy were taking other drugs or treatments.  Monoclonal antibodies combined with Vitamin D are getting the quickest and best results.  If you remember when Trump got worse, he was not treated with hydroxy, he got Rendesevire infusions. Same with Ivermectin.  

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-22

I don't believe Trump was given Remdesivir.  Murdering him in front of billions is not something the globalists would ever do.  Plausible deniability is what they are famous for, and had he been given that, he'd be dead.  So if they are telling you they gave it to him, they lied.

That drug kills over 35% of everyone that takes it, and devastates those for life that don't die from it.  Doctors that didn't sell their souls are screaming from the roof tops to families with loved ones in the hospitals to stop doctors from giving Remdesivir to their family members.

Remdesivir is Fauci's protocol.  It is to humans what AZT was to HIV humans.  And Fauci knows it.

Those that have taken the shot, took it from a man that wants to depopulate the planet, especially the USA, so that China can invade and take the land.  And that isn't a conspiracy theory.

~~~

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."  -- Thomas Jefferson, 1781

~~~

* When the government controls science funding, it uses its power to twist science, suppress science and selectively fund only those scientists who support a political agenda.

* Scientists who are critical of the government's agenda get their funds revoked.

* EPA, FDA, CDC, USDA are all engaged in widespread scientific fraud and cover-ups. They actively suppress independent science.

* The government uses financial extortion to control scientists.

* Global warming "science" is a complete farce... it's a false science dictatorship controlled by corrupt government.

* Real science isn't afraid of independent ideas.

* Today's "science" is a dictatorial demand for obedience to whatever conclusions are desired by the politicians.

* Check out the book "Science for Sale" by David Lewis, former EPA scientist and biosludge whistleblower.

* The EPA even targets scientists who review scientific papers they don't like, pulling their funding and blacklisting them from government jobs.

* The EPA is a huge ANTI-SCIENCE organization that hates independent science.

* Look at how the FDA silenced Dr. David Graham for blowing the whistle on Vioxx.

* The CDC silenced Dr. William Thompson, who blew the whistle over vaccines and autism.

* Corporate-funded science is also science FRAUD. "Institutionalized scientific malpractice."

* This all explains why government should NOT be in the business of controlling funding for scientific research.

* There is no stronger ANTI-science organization than the government itself.

* The CDC is an anti-science organization, so to attack the CDC's scientific fraud is actually PRO SCIENCE.

* Question every science-related statement made by government. Question the NIH, the NSF, the NCI, etc.

* Government uses money to corrupt science, not to support real science.

* Even the scientists inside the EPA, FDA or CDC are fully aware their organization is engaged in systematic scientific fraud. But they are afraid to speak out.

* The EPA's "sludge magic" reasoning is more anti-scientific than even the Flat Earth believers!

Showtalk
Host

Sep-22

I got the name wrong. He got Regeneron Monclonal antibodies,

The UK medicines regulator has just approved the treatment, according to the Daily Mail. The drug is called Ronapreve in the UK and REGEN-COV in the US and was developed by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals with Roche

WALTER784

Sep-22

Showtalk said...

Hydroxy isn’t dangerous but it also doesn’t work the way they say it does.  When they looked into it, everyone who recovered quickly on Hydroxy were taking other drugs or treatments.  Monoclonal antibodies combined with Vitamin D are getting the quickest and best results.  If you remember when Trump got worse, he was not treated with hydroxy, he got Rendesevire infusions. Same with Ivermectin.  

Actually he took Hydroxichloriquin in May and then Regeneron in October.

May 18, 2020 >>>President Donald Trump said Monday that he has been taking anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine daily for over a week to prevent coronavirus infection even though it is not yet a proven treatment.

“I happen to be taking it,” Trump said during a roundtable event at the White House. “A lot of good things have come out. You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the front-line workers. Before you catch it. The front-line workers, many, many are taking it.”

He added: “I’m taking it, hydroxychloroquine. Right now, yeah. Couple of weeks ago, I started taking it. Cause I think it’s good, I’ve heard a lot of good stories.”

Trump also said that he is taking zinc, and that he has taken an initial dose of azithromycin, or Z-Pak.

So why do you say he was not treated with hydroxy? 

As for Rendesevire... I believe you're wrong there too, but I don't want to do all of your homework so look it up yourself!

FWIW
  • Edited September 26, 2021 3:09 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-23

It was Regeneron. Hydroxy wasn’t listed in the article I saw.  This just shows how sloppy the Covid reporting has been all along.  

WALTER784

Sep-23

Showtalk said...

It was Regeneron. Hydroxy wasn’t listed in the article I saw.  This just shows how sloppy the Covid reporting has been all along.

Is Regeneron an anti-malaria drug?

The URL I included wrote: Trump said he was taking an anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine for over a week.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

But it was not the only thing he took. The medical experts working with him said it was Regeneron 

WALTER784

Sep-25

Showtalk said...

But it was not the only thing he took. The medical experts working with him said it was Regeneron 

Correct in that he took several things... but the Hydroxichloriquin I mentioned was back in May (including the link I quoted) and you attempted to correct me and said it was Regeneron... which he also took in October... but your correction of me was incorrect because he took Hydroxichloriquin per my link and not Regeneron as you so incorrectly corrected me for!!!

Do you see where this is leading?

I correctly said Hydroxichloriquin and you incorrectly corrected me and said it was Regeneron!

Yes he also took Regeneron but that was 5 months after the article I quoted in my initial link!

So how do we proceed with this standoff?

Should you have not incorrectly corrected me or should I back down for pointing out your error?

FWIW

• Edited September 25, 2021 12:03 pm  by  WALTER784