Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"Vaccinated People Should Be Put in Quar   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-18 by WALTER784; 2018 views.
WALTER784

Sep-18

"Vaccinated People Should Be Put in Quarantine and Should Be Isolated From the Society"

https://rumble.com/embed/vk2ehf/?pub=4

FWIW

• Edited September 18, 2021 9:40 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-19

Just a random video with no titles, no names attached?  What makes him an expert?

WALTER784

Sep-20

Showtalk said...

Just a random video with no titles, no names attached?  What makes him an expert?

Experts all lie... he's not an expert, but has witnessed what is happening in Israel first hand.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-20

I have read and watched all the anti vax statements and they are wrong. These people are attention getters and they are basically full of #)$&).  California has a high vaccine rate and high mask use and cases are going down. Florida, Texas, Kentucky are much lower and have many more cases from the unvaccinated.  It’s time to stop arguing this point and move in to other subjects.  If you or Dee or anyone else wants to take a risk and stay unvaccinated, it is your choice. Maligning those who are protecting others by getting vaccines is non productive.  I’m bored with it. 

• Edited September 20, 2021 2:12 pm  by  Showtalk
WALTER784

Sep-20

Showtalk said...

I have read and watched all the anti vax statements and they are wrong. These people are attention getters and they are basically full of #)$&).  California has a high vaccine rate and high mask use and cases are going down. Florida, Texas, Kentucky are much lower and have many more cases from the unvaccinated.

ROFLMAO...

So you're saying I'm full of #)$&). Well then missy, if you want to put it that way prove to me that the current vaccinations will not cause long term side effects 2 or 3 years down the road!!! No scientist in their right mind can guarantee that!!!

I don't attempt to be an attention getter. I post what I believe, what I've seen, what I've statistically checked for others to see. Not to draw attention to myself.

As for your California vs Florida unvaccinated rates... you have to look at the demographics too. How many unvaccinated and untested Covid positive illegals have been transported from our border to California vs to Florida or Kentucky or other states. The liberals are only bussing the illegals to GOP run states. Likewise, and this is another biggie... how many times has Newsome, Pelosi, Feinstein, Brown and other California politicians lied in the past as compared to DeSantis, Gaitz, Rubio, and other Florida politicians lied. I've stated in another thread that California's numbers are only published by California... and they're known to lie. So you don't expect me to believe their lying numbers do you? Talking about full of #)$&)... California's numbers are full of #)$&)!

Showtalk said...

It’s time to stop arguing this point and move in to other subjects.  If you or Dee or anyone else wants to take a risk and stay unvaccinated, it is your choice.

Dee is Dee... and I am me... we're both different... don't throw us in the same bus. And if others wanted to respect our choice to stay unvaccinated... yes... it's my choice, but they force passports to be shown to bias against anti-vaxers. It's not my choice to be passported... it's not my choice to be not allowed into certain establishments... it's not my choice to be harped on by the vaxers... so if you want me to stop... tell the vaxers to stop first because they were the ones who started it and many people in this forum agree with the vaxers... but hey... they have no right to put me down. And you shouldn't say that we've discussed this enough because we haven't. As long as Dee or I do not attack or put others down in this forum... why cannot we continue our lines of discussions? 

Showtalk said...

Maligning those who are protecting others by getting vaccines is non productive.  I’m bored with it. 

On that point... I agree. But who have I maligned and how have I maligned them?

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-21

I wasn’t talking about you! The first statement was about those Internet video experts who are taking a few facts and creating huge stories and theories around the vaccine.  I have listened to many of them speak and have read a lot of articles now. It’s hard to pull out the truth from the nonsense.

Again, it’s your choice. It’s everyone’s choice.  The mandates will eventually fail.  I don’t think the White House mandate is a serious one in that it was not made due to concerns about Covid but to take attention off the mess in Afghanistan.  It worked. What are we talking about here? Still? Vaccines, not Afghanistan.

WALTER784

Sep-21

Showtalk said...

Again, it’s your choice. It’s everyone’s choice.  The mandates will eventually fail.  I don’t think the White House mandate is a serious one in that it was not made due to concerns about Covid but to take attention off the mess in Afghanistan.  It worked. What are we talking about here? Still? Vaccines, not Afghanistan.

I continue talking about both because the vaxers still accuse me of being a killer for one, but I also talk about Afghanistan as well...

I am intelligent and can multi-task and discuss multiple issues simultaneously!

I can bring up Benghazi too (at the same time) if you want to re-hash that one?!?!?! (* CHUCKLE *)

But it doesn't stop them from calling me a killer!

FWIW

Edited to add: [Even though I've not killed anyone!]

• Edited September 21, 2021 12:12 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-21

Who are they? I’m not calling you anything.

WALTER784

Sep-21

Showtalk said...

Who are they? I’m not calling you anything.

Read the liberal news media!!!

Biden himself didn't say I was a killer but he did say I would pay:

<Quote>

But in a pitch to encourage unvaccinated Americans to get their shots, the president warned that "those who are not vaccinated will end up paying the price."

But he cautioned that "I can’t promise that will continue this way. We know there will be advances and setbacks and we know that may flareups could occur. But if the unvaccinated get vaccinated, they’ll protect themselves and other unvaccinated people around them."

And the president warned that "if they do not, states with low vaccination rates may see those rates, may see this progress, reversed. Ultimately, those who are not vaccinated will end up paying the price. The vaccinated will continue to be protected against severe illnesses, but others may not be if you’re not vaccinated."
<end quote>

FWIW

• Edited September 21, 2021 11:33 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-21

We need everyone to have immunity no matter how they get it.  Once someone has Covid they are reasonably protected.