Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"Vaccinated People Should Be Put in Quar   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-18 by WALTER784; 7020 views.
WALTER784

Sep-22

Totalitarian anarchy to say the least.

Sounds like Stalin and Hitler if you ask me!

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

in all reality no one should be dragged from their homes and placed in a quarantine center, aka fema camp, aka concentration camp.

No need to go to that much expense. Shunning is a lot cheaper and just as effective.

Just let them sit in their homes, out of work, until their savings are exhaust and they are evicted following foreclosure. It's expensive to feed and house them in a FEMA camp. It's far cheaper to just leave them to run around foraging in dumpsters behind restaurants for scraps and fighting among themselves for prime real estate beneath bridges. And periodically after a heat wave or bitter cold snap, send fully vaccinated squads out to collect the bodies that expired from exposure or whatever diseases they got.

And of course periodically send folks through with the message "want a job? Want a safe warm place to sleep and change clothes and shower without getting assaulted by all the riff-raff around you every day and night? Get the jab and re-join society. Your choice. Oh, it's supposed to snow 2 feet tonight and not thaw for another week according to the latest forecast, after hours of drizzle and freezing rain. That sleeping bag is gonna be soaked before it freezes." and hold up a syringe. "Don't want it? Well, good luck out there tonight."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/04/30/require-covid-vaccine-resume-normal-life-herd-immunity-column/4886673001/

Showtalk said:

We need everyone to have immunity no matter how they get it. Once someone has Covid they are reasonably protected.

Yep. There's the easy way (get the vaccine) and there's the hard way (get Covid and roll the dice with comorbidities one might not be aware of).,

Like that old Fram oil filter commercial series in the 1970s. You can pay me now (holds up a new oil filter) <pause> <grease covered mechanic rolls out from under a car holding a piston and connecting rod> Or you can pay him later.

Kind of like - vaccinated, there is a nonzero risk of tripping over a curb. Odds of serious injury are fairly low - that's a breakthrough infection. Unvaccinated, there's natural immunity. It's like falling off of a 3rd or 4th floor balcony. Might get lucky and land in shrubbery or fresh plowed dirt, at an angle that doesn't break too many bones, or might land and break your neck and end up a quadraplegic if not killed outright. That's about what the real gamble truly is.

If they want to fall off the high rise balcony, the problem is someone might be walking by underneath them.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-25

Wow.  I thought I've read evil words in my time, but your words have to be the most evil.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

People gamble as to whether they will get very sick with Covid or have a mild case.

WALTER784

Oct-9

There is a forum here on Delphi where they have the following poll results:

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-9

People that have taken the vaccine, shot, should realize that 1000s of doctors and nurses are either quitting their jobs, or being fired, because they refuse to take the kill shot.  They are witnessing, first hand, the devastation.

We just learned that they DO NOT count you as taking the shot until 14 days AFTER the 2nd shot.  They know that many are harmed and killed within the first couple of weeks, so when they die, they are listed as un-vaccinated.

These evil people are waiting for the regular cold and flu season.  That is when many will land in the hospital with ADE (Antibody-dependent enhancement), most will die.

The doctors and nurses that are pushing this vaccine, have sold their souls.  All doctors and nurses, by now, know this isn't a vaccine, but a death shot.  Whether you die right away, or you die in the next 2 to 3 years, you will die from the shot.  If you take that 2nd or 3rd shot, you have sealed your fate.

And, if you are a Christian, you have no business getting this shot.  They absolutely used aborted fetal tissue in it.  That not only makes you a cannibal, but along with the gene therapy that breaks your DNA, are you you anymore.

WALTER784

Oct-9

Well... for the unbelievers... let's wait for about 1.5 years and see what actually happened.

We can talk about it until we turn blue in the face, but the results in 1.5 years will be the final determining factor.

I say... let them sweat it out in hopes that we're wrong!

Screw the percentages or whether it reduces the chances of getting it... you can still get Covid regardless of whether you're vaccinated or not.

You can still die of Covid regardless of whether you're vaccinated or not too.

So what the hell are we getting the vaccinations for?

And what the hell are all these folks dumping on anti-vaxers for?

IT DON'T MATTER whether you're vaxed or not!

Edited to add: [So what's with the vaccination passport requirement? It's meaningless!]

FWIW

• Edited October 9, 2021 8:09 am  by  WALTER784
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-9

The medical experts are already saying, those that took the shot will never allow themselves to believe that they were coned.  That they participated in the largest, most horrible, experiment in history.

I pray we are wrong, but I know without any doubts, we are not wrong.

WALTER784

Oct-9

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

I pray we are wrong, but I know without any doubts, we are not wrong.

Mar 2023 will be the telling point of who's right and who's wrong.

No matter what we say until then will change anybody's minds.

And even if it does change their minds... the vaccinated have no recourse other than to live with that fact for as long or short as it might be.

I too hope we're wrong, but will wait until Mar 2023 to make that final determination.

FWIW