Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Former Hillary Clinton Campaign Lawyer a   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Sep-19 by WALTER784; 965 views.
WALTER784

Sep-19

Former Hillary Clinton Campaign Lawyer and Perkins Coie Partner Indicted in John Durham Probe

Sussmann has officially been indicted in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on a lone false statements charge.

The 27-page indictment alleges the defendant “lied about the capacity in which he was providing [information] to the FBI.”

The court document specifically claims that Sussmann “stated falsely” that he was not working “for any client” when provided the FBI with information about the Trump 2016 presidential campaign. Rather, Durham alleges, Sussmann was working on behalf of a tech industry executive, an internet company and the 2016 Clinton presidential campaign.

Law&Crime’s original story appears below.

Who Is Michael Sussmann, Lawyer Indicted in John Durham Probe? (lawandcrime.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-19

A single charge of a false statement?  That will disappear.  The protest against it is hilarious in itself:

Sussmann’s lawyers, Sean Berkowitz and Michael Bosworth of Latham & Watkins, issued a statement Thursday night decrying the indictment.

“Michael Sussmann was indicted today because of politics, not facts," the statement said. "This case represents the opposite of everything the Department of Justice is supposed to stand for.

Are they admitting that politics are supposed to be full of lies?

WALTER784

Sep-20

Showtalk said...

A single charge of a false statement?  That will disappear.  The protest against it is hilarious in itself:

Sussmann’s lawyers, Sean Berkowitz and Michael Bosworth of Latham & Watkins, issued a statement Thursday night decrying the indictment.

“Michael Sussmann was indicted today because of politics, not facts," the statement said. "This case represents the opposite of everything the Department of Justice is supposed to stand for.

Are they admitting that politics are supposed to be full of lies?

Did you read the indictment? I've included it as an attachment... take a look. 

He's tied to the Hillary Clinton Campaign which he lied about and the indictment is really damning to say the least.
Because he worked with the Clinton campaign, Hillary herself had to have known about it. And he knows who's hands were in the cookie jar.

This conspiracy on a scale much larger than any of us thought about in the past. And mind you... it's no longer a theory... it's actual proven conspiracy to topple Hillary's running mate.

1) Look at the date of the first cabal meeting they had... in the indictment: Jul 29, 2016 to discuss framing Donald Trump for the collusion hoax... and 2 days later, the FBI Crossfire Hurricane investigation started Jul 31, 2016... just TWO DAYS LATER!!! Wow... what an enormous coincidence... NOT!

2) Who are the involved parties besides the Lawyer Sussmann?
  a. Clinton
  b. Clinton team
  c. FBI
  d. Campaign Lawyer-1
  e. Tech Executive-1 
  Sussmann billed his time for the Campaign Lawyer-1 and the Tech Executive to the Clinton Campaign.
  f. Tech Executive-1 exchanged E-mails with personnel from the U.S. Investigative Firm. This firm is believed to be Fusion GPS.
  g. They knew early on that there was no secret communications channel with Russian Bank-1. (i.e. They knew this was a red herring since Aug 2016.) But they pushed forward with it anyway. Clinton knew this was a red herring in August 2016 but they kept tweeting about it even in October 2016.
  h. A federal government agency (Agency-1) was in the process of finalizing, but had not yet signed, a cybersecurity research contract with University-1.
  i. The aforementioned individual and other personnel at Internet Company-3 were uncomfortable regarding this tasking from Tech Executive-1 because they believed that using the companies data in this manner was inappropriate. And what about Internet Company-1 and Internet Company-2?
  j. Originator-1 then explained that it would be possible to fill out a sales form on two websites, faking the other company's email address in each form.

So we have Sussmann who lied about his connections to the Clinton Campaign while billing the Clinton Campaign for hours he used to set up the red herring Trump-Russia collusion scheme with Fusion GPS, several Executives from several tech companies to fill out forms faking the E-mail addresses of the other's companies not to because they knew that the Trump Tower's supposed back channel connection with the Russian Bank didn't exist and so they had to fake and create those reports to pretend it existed. And somehow, a University is involved. Details of that University have still not been made public yet.

Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton made a tweet on Oct 31, 2016 saying... It's time for Trump to answer serious questions about his ties to Russia. But she knew it was a red herring since at least Aug 2016 and yet she still tweeted it anyway!

FWIW

Attachments
Showtalk
Host

Sep-20

No, but I will. I just read a media statement which of course says it’s no big deal.

WALTER784

Sep-20

Showtalk said...

I just read a media statement which of course says it’s no big deal.

LOL... like all the hundreds of media statements about Trump-Russia collusion. And all the media statements about Trump-Ukraine quid pro quo. And... ahhhh. I think you get the point.

When I see something in the media, I look at which media is reporting if first. If it's the liberal news media... regardless of what they report... what ever they report is the exact opposite and thus needs to be sifted through a fine tooth comb to find out what it really is that they're attempting to hide. If it's a right wing news media... even here too, but not with as much integrity... needs to be compared with other right wing news media because if it's true... all the right wing news media should be reporting similar stories, but they differ from the liberal news media in that they don't all use the exact same talking points as the liberals do. They do report the same stories (most of the time...) but recently, I've seen cases where only one reported something and none of the others picked up on it. So both need to be checked for honesty, but more so on the liberal end of the spectrum.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-21

The link you posted is about theft in 2007-2008. It says he lives in Israel?  

WALTER784

Sep-21

What about Hillary Clinton's own Tweet on Nov 1, 2016?

It's time for Trump to answer serious questions about his ties to Russia. https://t.co/D8oSmyVAR4 https://t.co/07dRyEmPjX? / Twitter

She knew what was going on... and lied in her tweet.

The Mueller investigation cleared Trump of any wrong doing, but yet Hillary still said things that back up the charges against her former campaign lawyer.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-21

Nothing ever happens to the Clintons.

WALTER784

Sep-22

Showtalk said...

Nothing ever happens to the Clintons.

Hmmmm... can't really say one way or the other at this time, but it does start to look interesting to say the least:

BREAKING: The Government’s Spying on Candidate Trump in the DOJ’s Project ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Started the Same Day Clinton Lawyers, Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele Met at Law Firm Perkins Coie

Larry Johnson noted last night that there may be more to the Durham indictment with the potential for indictments related to abusing the use of government data and potential conspiracy charges for more than Sussman.

Twitter sleuth Stephen McIntyre adds more to the Sussman indictment in a Twitter thread last night.  He notes that Sussman’s work was billed to the Clinton campaign.

McIntyre notes that Durham omits from his indictment that in a meeting on July 29, 2016, with Sussman and Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele of Orbis was also there.

FWIW
Showtalk
Host

Sep-22

By now, we all know what happened. We don’t know what will be done as a result of their findings going public. I think it will be buried.