Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Green New Deal-America Last-China First   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Sep-23 by WALTER784; 589 views.
WALTER784

Sep-23

Marjorie Taylor Greene Slams Green New Deal, AOC, Biden In House Floor Speech

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-23

They have tried to cancel her but she has extremist ideas.  

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-23

Extremist ideas?  Is that what they call someone that stands up for the people of this country?  Someone that is explaining how they are destroying us, and how they will turn us into something a lot worse then a 3rd world country.

Too many Americans have become "comfortably numb" ...

Showtalk
Host

Sep-23

I was using their words.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-23

That's why I was asking if that's what 'they' call extremists.

Did you listen to the entire thing?  If you didn't, you should.  She gets it, totally.

WALTER784

Sep-23

Showtalk said...

They have tried to cancel her but she has extremist ideas.  

If wanting to make America First again is extremist... then perhaps she might be an extremist, but loving one's own country and wanting to make them first is NOT EXTREMIST!!!

If wanting to prevent our country from falling into total chaos and anarchy is extremist... then perhaps she might be an extremist, but wanting to protect one's own country is NOT EXTREMIST.

But what IS EXTREMIST is AOC's Green New Deal and their plan to force our entire country (people & government) to move to 100% electric vehicles which requires chips made of rare earth metals that China has an 80% market share in as well as requiring batteries which China also has a continually growing share in manufacturing. And I say AOC's Green New Deal IS EXTREMIST because it would remove our right to buy the vehicle we like and be forced to buy one the government says. And once our entire country goes all electric vehicle, all China has to do is say listen America... we're not going to provide you with the rare earth chips and batteries you need to run your vehicles any more.

Now that WOULD BE EXTREMIST... and it would send our country into total chaos and anarchy.

Did you even listen to her speech or did you just think she was an extremist and not listen to her?

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-24

They had to make her seem extreme to marginalize her.  She apparently “incited violence” and is a white supremist.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-24

Yeah, but all the people, the masses, believe these satan worshiping talking heads.  She said, and showed, on her poster boards what the 'conspiracy theorists' have been screaming from the roof tops for years. 

All those that mock/parrot the mainstream about conspiracy theorists, shows that not one of these people ever went to find out exactly what these conspiracy theorists had to say for themselves, or they would realize - OMGOSH, they weren't conspiracy theories, but conspiracy facts.

The major alternative news men/investigative journalists, historians, and experts in everything, researched and studied these evil people's documents, books, white papers, and conferences.  Instead of at least listening to what these human caring people had to say, the masses continue to mock/parrot the anti-human mainstream media.

One thing, for all you Christians out there (real Christians) you should know.  Most all, if not all, conspiracy theorists, which is just alternative news media, are Christians.  So if you are a Christian, you are obeying the most evil people on the planet when you obey their mainstream media.  Which is owned by the globalists, and these people hate Christians.

"My people are destroyed by the lack of knowledge" = Deceived by lies, refused the truth.

She definitely incited violence.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-24

I watched the entire thing, and I disagree with you.  Not once did she incite violence.  What she did do was speak the truth.  She let Americans know exactly what is planned for them.  She let Americans know that what they have planned is the death of the Country and the death of most Americans.

I wish her truth would wake Americans from their sleep state, but I don't think it will happen.  Especially if they look at truth as inciting violence.