Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What does the chant Lets Go Brandon mean?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started 10/18/21 by Showtalk; 5683 views.
Showtalk
Host

10/20/21

As I said, it makes no sense, but it’s not only Republicans who are chanting at stadiums, unless Democrats never go to football games or NASCAR.  It became a big deal because everyone is shouting it.

Showtalk
Host

10/20/21

Because no one can be conservative unless they are indoctrinated.  Woke people aren’t indoctrinated.

Showtalk
Host

10/20/21

Oops. That was unintentional but it makes quite a statement.

WALTER784

10/20/21

Showtalk said...

Because no one can be conservative unless they are indoctrinated.  Woke people aren’t indoctrinated.

Once again... the liberals claim the woke people aren't indoctrinated when in fact, that's the exact opposite of reality.

Common Core is indoctrination.

CRT is indoctrination.

Forcing kids in K1-K12 to learn gender related issues is indoctrination.

Forcing libraries to hold drag queen readings is indoctrination.

However, loving our country and the flag for which she stands, as well as wanting to uphold our Constitution and all the rights provided to us in it and the Bill of rights is NOT indoctrination. 

FWIW

WALTER784

10/20/21

Showtalk said...

It will definitely rattle their cages and make them squiggle in their own mess they've made!

FWIW

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

10/20/21

Showtalk said:

Not even remotely what I said, yes one can be conservative without being indoctrinated but I'd argue to you that anyone who would believe the above story is not one of those conservatives. And yes, people on the other end can be indoctrinated as well, see cancel culture.

Showtalk
Host

10/20/21

It’s all indoctrination but they believe in their hearts the alternatives are worse.

Showtalk
Host

10/20/21

I was replying to something Walter said which you can’t see if you have him on ignore.  Many people think that. You can tell from the way they speak to the media.  The right thinks the left are all snowflake zombies.  The left think the right are all uneducated morons who blindly follow icons like Trump and can’t think for themselves.

WALTER784

10/24/21

Showtalk said...

So does this one!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

10/24/21

Ouch.