Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What was your first reaction when you heard Alec Baldwin shot someone?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started 10/22/21 by Showtalk; 20035 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Jan-15

Really difficult to cooperate huh... here you go officer... here's my phone!

Sheriff: Alec Baldwin Still Has Not Supplied Cell Phone to ‘Rust’ Shooting Investigators Despite Claim He’s Cooperating

Sheriff: Alec Baldwin Still Hasn't Turned over His Cell Phone to Investigators Despite Claim He's Cooperating (breitbart.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-21

What is wrong with this man?  He doesn’t like the woman’s behavior so he cancels her?  Why not just quietly remove his support for the family?  Instead, he has to make a big deal out of nothing.  I hope he loses and has to pay them a settlement.

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-22

That sounds totally strange to say the least.

Why would a liberal send $5,000 to a gold star recipient's family and then attempt to dox them on instagram?

It sounds almost like a set up of some sort.

But why? Did somebody give him the $5,000 to do it?

FWIW

Edited to add: And this happened long before the Rust incident.

• Edited January 22, 2022 12:51 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Jan-22

It doesn’t make sense but he rarely does.  He’s a strange person.

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-23

Well, he's a Democrat Hollyweird Celebrity and a liar to say the least.

And his tactics this time follow standard Democrat-like procedures.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-24

Baldwin is extreme even compared to politicians.

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Feb-15

Some new developments

https://screenrant.com/rust-shooting-halyna-hutchins-alec-baldwin-family-lawsuit/

I like that they're going after the producers for cost cutting leading to negligence, that's the right play in my opinion and the only one that's likely to win in court.

Showtalk
Host

Feb-15

As producer, Baldwin is liable.  

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Feb-15

I know, what I’m saying is I’m glad it’s a blanket suit against all of them, more likely to win.

Showtalk
Host

Feb-16

Yes, and they can share the losses when they get a monetary judgement against them.  He won’t go to jail though.