Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What was your first reaction when you heard Alec Baldwin shot someone?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Oct-22 by Showtalk; 13069 views.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-1

Oh, thank you.

I didn't really have a reaction because I don't like the guy!  Therefore, I don't pay any attention to anything he does.  After reading your poll I had to go read about this joker.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-2

We all had to read about it.

I know & I am disliking it & them more & more!

Showtalk
Host

Nov-8

He’s not a nice person.  He treats his children terribly and he’s not very kind to other people either, but he’s still a popular celebrity.

There a lof of celebrities out there that think they are God's gift to people.  There are certain ones that I won't even watch a movie if they are in it.

Yeah, I see a lot of people hanging on the celebrities coat tails or these influncers that I hear or read about.  It's ridiculous to me!

Showtalk
Host

Nov-16

They might be younger and impressionable.

The infinity gun in TV and movies never runs out of ammo.

Showtalk said:

How do the bad guy always have infinite billets where the cops always run out?

Because the writers and such have never lived in "flyover country" or have any actual first-hand, hands-on experience with firearms like we "deplorables" whose world never intersects theirs.

So they have their own little echo chambers and figure the majority of their intended audience thinks just like they do, so no need to worry about pesky things like technical accuracy.

After all, if Bruce Willis can single-handedly stop an asteroid the size of the one that wiped out the dinosaurs, what's a few dozen too many rounds of ammo fired without reloading in a shoot-out script?