Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

WALTER784

Dec-21

But we're still into the investigative stage and much has yet to be discovered while other things have been discovered, but the reasons why are still under investigation... the following is yet another instance:

STILL UNKNOWN: Where Did the Mysterious 298,000 Absentee Ballots in Georgia Come from After Election Day?

By Joe Hoft
Published December 10, 2021 at 8:05pm

One year ago we reported on the unexplained 2020 Election results in Georgia reported by state officials.  A similar review was reported today at UncoverDC.
We reported the following on December 20, 2020, almost a year ago to the date:

A review of Georgia results from the 2020 election indicates more corruption than reported to date in the the Peach State.

On election night at 7:20 pm, Ralph Jones (of pull the Biden ballots out from under the table fame) reports a total of 130,517 absentee ballots received with 86,191 counted. That would leave 44,326 absentee ballots remaining to count plus any other ballots received on 11/3. Although, note that when Jones reports his totals it is past the cut-off time to legally accept any new absentee ballots and one would assume they had been collecting ballots from drop off boxes and the mail room throughout the day.

The Secretary of State’s website reported 146,994 total absentee ballots received. That equals 16,477 additional ballots were received sometime late on election day and should never have been counted.

At a rate of 3,000 ballots processed per hour times five machines at the State Farm Center, 15,000 ballots could have been processed per hour. Ralph Jones said there were only 44,326 ballots remaining to count on election night.  At a rate of 15,000 per hour, that should have taken three hours to complete.  But instead this went on for days!

On the next day at 1:25 pm, Jessica Corbitt, the Public Information Officer for Fulton County, reported that Fulton had counted 74,000 absentee ballots which is 12,191 less ballots than Jones had reported the previous evening?

Corbitt also reported that 67,000 ballots were remaining to be counted. This is 22,674 more ballots left to count than was reported by Jones the night before.  The ballots all should have been counted by this time if workers were counting ballots from the night before.  They only needed an estimated three hours after Ralph Jones reported ballots left but they were still counting mid-day on November 4th.

Assuming Corbitt’s 74,000 number of absentee ballots counted is accurate, 74,000 + 67,000 ballots remaining to be counted equals 141,000 absentee ballots which of course doesn’t match either Jones’s totals of 130,517 or the Secretary of State’s  number reported of 146,994.

Sometime shortly after midnight on November 5th, hours later, the AJC reports Barron as saying there were 128,000 total absentee ballots and that 96% had been adjudicated (122,880). This of course doesn’t make sense because Jones had reported 130,517 on 11/3 at 7:20 pm and Corbitt had reported 141,000 at 1:25 pm on 11/4. The SOS final reported 146,994. There were four different amounts of total absentee ballots reported in two days, 128,000, 130,517, 141,000 and 146,994!

At 4:30 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are 10,000 absentee ballots remaining to be counted.

At 7:27 am on 11/5, Barron stated there are approximately 140,000 total absentee ballots. Seven hours earlier, he had said there were 128,000.

STILL UNKNOWN: Where Did the Mysterious 298,000 Absentee Ballots in Georgia Come from After Election Day? (thegatewaypundit.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Dec-21

I could actually believe they were so inept ballots sat uncounted somewhere. In the past, if they weren’t counted on election night, it was too bad, they were discarded.

WALTER784

Dec-21

Well, the fraud was so bad during the 2020 elections that they had to extend the count well past Nov. 3rd just to print, fill-in and distribute all the necessary ballots... some even across state lines (which is illegal) because each county and state has their own markings, serial numbers and other identifying information on them.

The possibilities of fraud... especially with the mail in ballots was and still is sooooo great that they should never be allowed again.

If people are worried about getting Covid at the poll booths, they should request Absentee Ballots. Absentee Ballots are accountable, mail in ballots are not.

Absentee ballots must be requested (either go to your local city hall and request one or mail in a request to your local city hall with your signature on the request. Your signature must match your signature when you registered to vote). If you don't request one, it won't be sent out. The signature of your request must match your registration signature so there's the verification process. You have to specify the address to send it to and it should be your current residence that they have on record unless you live overseas. If you live in another County or State, then you cannot request an Absentee ballot because you would be eligible to vote in that other County or State and thus they will not send you one. And if you're overseas, you need to include your in-county residence in the US as well as the address you are at overseas.

They will mail it to your registered overseas address. You fill it out, sign it in several places, put it in the envelope they sent you and sign the envelope as well. So they have your voter registration signature, your Absentee ballot request signature, your signature on the actual ballot as well as the outside of the envelope. It's all signature based and thus traceable and confirmable thus accountable.

Mail in ballots have no accountability what so ever. You don't need to request them so no verification there. That means that even if you're dead, you can have a ballot printed in your name... and on that point, even if you're alive, you can have a ballot printed in your name and hidden somewhere that you have absolutely no knowledge about what so ever. Those ballots can be filled out and sent in by anybody (without your knowledge). Envelopes which are not signed on the outside should be rejected but they separate the envelopes from the ballots and without signatures on the envelopes, there's no verification what so ever. You go to the poll booth to vote in person and get rejected because somebody who filled in and sent in a ballot with your name has already voted and thus they reject your in-person ability to vote.

And I could go on and on and on about all the different types of fraud that can happen with mail-in ballots.

FWIW

WALTER784

Dec-22

And yet even more breaking news in Wisconsin election fraud...

SMOKING GUN: Emails Show Facebook Connected Non-Profit Built Direct Connection to Wisconsin State Voter Database in 2020 Election Vote Harvesting Operation

By Joe Hoft
Published December 13, 2021 at 7:48pm

The Wisconsin Election Hearing that occurred last week exposed criminal conduct across the state. 

We previously reported on the hearing last week in Wisconsin that uncovered numerous shocking criminal actions that occurred in the 2020 Election.  One action that was startling was the development of a database with up-to-the-minute reports of who voted and who didn’t in the 2020 Election.

A key element identified in the work related to the hearing was that local Wisconsin officials were working with Michael Rubenstein to build this database that was connected to Wisconsin data on a real-time basis.  We reported on this in October.

But we reported on the emails related to this activity first in May 2021.

In an interview with OAN’s Christina Bobb, Wisconsin Senator Brandtjen says:

They built interactive programs that really became probably the largest ability to harvest ballots in Milwaukee…you give this kind of information to a non-profit from the city of Milwaukee, and we have their IT Department involved, the United States Postal Service had to be able to scan the ballots and know exactly when they’re coming back to Milwaukee that’s certainly an advantage that was given only to these communities that recevied CTCL dollars…As you see as you go into these emails here, they had a direct connection into the Wisvote system.

See the explosive interview below.

SMOKING GUN: Emails Show Facebook Connected Non-Profit Built Direct Connection to Wisconsin State Voter Database in 2020 Election Vote Harvesting Operation (thegatewaypundit.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Dec-22

How did I miss that?  I thought mail ins were handled the same as absentee or vice versa.

Jeri (azpaints)

Dec-22

Arizona mail in ballots are coded with an electronic id that matches the id on the envelope and the envelope must be signed and dated, then is signature verified. You can request to be placed on the mail in voter list when you get your drivers license which must be done in person.  At that point your mailin ballot is tied  to both the request form, your drivers license application and your proof of residency (required for license).  Many states, like AZ, have multiple cross ties for ballots, deivers license, car registration and residency.   When I gave up my DL and went to get my state ID, I had to bring a copy of my birth certificate, proof of residency, my SS card and re submit my request for placement on the permanent mail in ballot list.

It's inaccurate and deceptive to say there is no verification for mail in ballots.  The military has used them for decades, states have used them for decades.  IIRC, every state has procedures in place for late arriving ballots and have had for decades due to the need for accommodations for military personnel overseas, in the battlefields and in transferring to new assignments and TDYs. 
please explain why absentee ballots are accountable but mail in ballots are not  since the same verification system is in place for both? Just because a ballot is mailed, that doesnt mean it was fraudulent voting.  The verification system is for ballots actually filled in, signed and returned.  And they are all subject to verification of one type or another.  The act of mailing a ballot doesn't constitute fraud.  Fraud occurs when a ballot is presented to be counted and cannot be verified for any reason, but even failure of verification doesn't always constitute fraud.  Innocent and honest mistakes stop ballots from being counted.  Failure to date the envelope is a big one here in Az.

Showtalk
Host

Dec-22

That is what I’m unclear about.  I thought mail ins were identical to absentee.  You say they are in your state. Walter says they aren’t. I’m not sure in mine.

Jeri (azpaints)

Dec-22

You should be able to check with your state election laws.  Okay