Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-31

“There’s a Lot of People Looking Back Going: “You Know, Maybe that Election Was Stolen”” – Christina Bobb on the 2020 Election

By Joe Hoft
Published October 7, 2022 at 5:45pm

President Trumps Lawyer, Christina Bobb, discusses the 2020 Election on The Steve Malzberg Show. Filling in for Steve is Joe Hoft. #LISTENLIVE: https://t.co/QYhKQzpMAO NOON (BRISBANE) 3 AM(LONDON) 10 PM(NEW YORK) #trump2020 #2020electionfraud #christinabobb #tntradiolive pic.twitter.com/lu6Va98Nv1

— TNT Radio (@tntradiolive) October 5, 2022

Early in the show, Joe shared the difference between Ms. Bobb and CNN’s Anderson Cooper who made fun of OAN, and Ms. Bobb after she signed off on the list of items taken by the FBI during their unlawful raid of Mar-a-Lago.

The comparison between Bobb and Cooper was startling.

Christina joined the show at the 16:30 mark below.  She shared the following regarding CNN.

CNN has basically become a leftist propaganda machine.  They are trying to salvage their reputation.  I don’t know if they’ll be successful with that or not.

She appreciated OAN’s rebuttal to CNN and then discussed the 2020 election.

Speaking about CNN and Mainstream Media, I think they tried real hard to chug along and roll right past it.  They hated Donald Trump.  They hated what he represented which is returning power back to the American people, making sure that American people have all of their rights…

…Thanks to outlets like One America News and the Gateway Pundit, we didn’t give up on that story, we kept digging into it.  I think now, especially with Joe Biden’s performance, I think there’s a lot of people looking back going: “You know, maybe that election was stolen”.

I think a lot of people didn’t want to look at it early on.  They didn’t want to recognize the gargantian problem we were facing but now they’re kind of forced to, just because of the state of the world really.

FWIW
WALTER784
Staff

Oct-31

BREAKING...MI SOS Jocelyn Benson Loses ANOTHER Court Case!...Judge Rules Benson Doesn’t Have Authority To Have Poll Challengers Kicked Out For Asking Too Many Questions...and MORE!

By Patty McMurray
Oct 20, 2022

On Oct 10, we reported about five individuals in Michigan who sued Michigan’s dishonest Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, and MI Director of Elections Jonathan Brater over their sudden creation of a new set of rules titled “The Appointments, Rights, and Duties of Poll Challengers and Election Workers,” only months before Michigan’s August 2, 2022, Primary Election.

Jonathan Brater and Jocelyn Benson
]
The lawsuit, which was filed by Attorney Ann Howard in the MI Court of Claims, was joined together with a similar lawsuit filed by the RNC. The suit asked for an emergency injunction to compel MI SOS Jocelyn Benson and Jonathan Brater to rescind the changes to their newly created  “guidance” for poll challengers that was first implemented in the August 2022 Primary Election.

On the day of the Primary Election in Detroit, under the new guidance of MI Soros-funded SOS Jocelyn Benson and Jonathan Brater, an unknown third-party security group by the name of “ICU,” threw Braden Giacobazzi, an Independent poll challenger out of the former TCF Center (now the Huntington Place) for asking too many (legitimate) questions about ballots and the processes that he claims were not being followed. Braden’s story can be found here.

The video taken by 100 Percent Fed Up at the time of the incident shows the very respectful interaction between the Detroit Police Officer, and Braden Giacobazzi, who actually cites election law and explains how the ICU agents, hired by the Detroit City Clerk’s office were violating election law when they threw him out of the counting facility.

The new set of rules by Jocelyn Benson, the Soros-funded MI Democrat SOS, essentially ties the hands of poll challengers who have a constitutional right to examine the absentee ballot counting process. It is just one more example of how Benson consistently pushes the envelope and goes outside of the bounds of her job description by restricting members of the Republican Party, who she treats like an enemy, from overseeing the absentee ballot counting process.

Last week, MI Court of Claims Judge Brock Swartzle accepted the request of two out-of-state lawyers from Marc Elias’ Law Firm lawyers who asked to join the suit on behalf of the Defendants Jocelyn Benson and Jonathan Brater. It’s curious why Hillary Clinton’s favorite lawyer felt obligated to get involved in a lawsuit in Michigan that essentially tied the hands of election poll challengers and prevented them from having a direct conversation or filing an objection with election officials at the counting board where they’re observing.

Hillary Clinton lawyer Marc Elias

Today, Judge Swarzle offered his opinion. In his opinion, the MI Court of Claims judge wrote that MI SOS Benson and Jonathan Brater “have authority to issue instructional guidance, but they do not have the authority to issue rules with the force and effect of law, apart from those promulgated through notice-and-comment rulemaking. To the extent that defendants have issued an unpromulgated rule in the guise of an “instruction,” they have exceeded their lawful authority under the Michigan Election Law and APA.”

In his ruling, Judge Swartzle reminded Benson of her job description as it relates to MI Election Law:

MCL 168.31(1)(c) adds that the Secretary of State shall [p]ublish and furnish for the use in each election precinct before each state primary and election a manual of instructions that includes specific instructions on assisting voters in casting their ballots,directions on the location of voting stations in polling places,procedures and forms for processing challenges, and procedures on prohibiting campaigning in the polling places as prescribed in this act.

Michigan SOS Jocelyn Benson was also found to have overstepped her authority in several ways. Here is a list of five decisions Judge Swarzle made in favor of the Plaintiffs:

#1: MI SOS Jocelyn Benson cannot prevent poll challengers from bringing their cell phones into a room where absentee ballots are being counted
The Court is cognizant of, and frankly shares, defendants’ concerns about the security of absentee-ballot counting. But there is nothing in the Michigan Election Law that precludes a challenger from merely possessing an electronic device in the AVCB facility. Nor have defendants promulgated a rule through public notice-and-comment rule
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
WALTER784
Staff

Oct-31

Their stupidity never ceases to amaze me... (* LOL *)

SIGN THIEVES BEWARE: Woman Cited For “Tampering/Removal Of Political Signs” After Patriots In Maricopa County Implant GPS Tracking Device In Stolen Signs

By Jordan Conradson
Published October 17, 2022 at 8:19pm

Patriots in Maricopa County, Arizona, successfully busted a sign thief using a tracking device after noticing that conservative political signs in the area were being vandalized, destroyed, or stolen at an alarming rate.

The stolen sign said, “No taxes! No override. No 310,” in opposition to a school budget override for Cave Creek Unified School District.

The concerned citizens were able to track the stolen sign to numerous locations, including a school in the Cave Creek Unified School District. They discovered that the sign ended up at a home near Carefree, Arizona.

Hundreds of signs have been stolen in the North Scottsdale, Carefree, and Cave Creek areas of Maricopa County this election cycle.

“We had been putting out these override signs for Cave Creek Unified School District, and the first batch was getting taken so fast, literally on the same day,” said a Patriot who goes by MAGA James.

James told us that he started putting signs with GPS chips out at 7 am one day, and one of them had been stolen within a few hours. “We couldn’t believe it because it was morning in broad daylight,” said James.

After tracking the sign to the perpetrator’s home, the Scottsdale Police were called. Police later recovered the sign and issued the woman a citation.

This is punishable by a class two misdemeanor, up to four months in jail, and a $750 fine.

The Gateway Pundit obtained a copy of the citation for the sign grabber for “tampering/removal of political signs.”

This issue is not limited to budget override signs. This appears to be a coordinated Democratic effort to steal, vandalize, or destroy signs for Republican candidates in Arizona, according to residents of the area.

During the Arizona Primary Elections and now, Democrats have taken to destroying or stealing Kari Lake and Blake Masters signs. They are so terrified of Trump-Endorsed candidates putting America First that they’re willing to break the law.

Kari Lake called out those who are sick with “Trump Derangement Syndrome,” asking, “is President Trump’s face and mine  so triggering that they have to steal somebody else’s property?” She also declared, “every time you steal or destroy one of my signs, we’re going to print three more and place them throughout the state of Arizona.”

These criminals in northern Maricopa County have also targeted Trump-Endorsed US Senate Nominee Blake Masters’ signs.

vandalized “Blake Masters Will Prosecute Fauci” sign

vandalized “Blake Masters Will Fight Biden’s Inflation in the U.S. Senate” sign

A concerned patriot in Arizona’s LD 3, which covers North Scottsdale, Carefree, and Cave Creek, told The Gateway Pundit,

I am a Precinct Committeeman (PC) from Arizona’s Legislative District 3 who has been active in U.S. Senate, State, County, and District political campaigns during the primaries and general election cycle. I was astounded by wholesale thefts, destruction, or defacement of Blake Masters and Kari Lake signs. The majority of the signs I placed were gone the next day or within a few days. I have photographed the destroyed signs. One large Blake master sign even had newly printed large lettering heavily glued onto the sign changing the meaning. “Blake Masters Will Fight Biden’s Inflation in the U.S. Senate” was covered up and became “Blake Masters Will Destroy Democracy in the U.S. Senate.”  The back of the sign was tampered with to read “Blake Masters will FUCQ-U in the U.S. Senate.” I filed a complaint with the MC Sheriff Dept, who was sympathetic but had little hope of catching anyone in the act.

I believe there is an organized group of Democrats or paid operatives stealing the signs in the middle of the night on behalf of Mark Kelly’s and Katie Hobbs’s campaigns.

Alternately, I think it could be the Arizona Democrats. I also believe it’s probable that Democrat
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Showtalk
Host

Oct-31

When Hispanics vote Republican, the Democrats will accuse them of cheating.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-31

Hopefully the RNC is all over that in advance.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-31

It’s obvious now that it was. They are still denying it, of course.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-31

Finally, an honest judge.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-31

Isn’t it sad they need to put GPS trackers in yard signs?

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-31

Showtalk said...

When Hispanics vote Republican, the Democrats will accuse them of cheating.

When the Democrats say the Hispanics are cheating... it means the Democrats are cheating. (i.e. the exact opposite of what they say)

Secondly, Cheating? Have the Democrats given up on the race card or what? </sarcasm off>

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-31

Showtalk said...

Hopefully the RNC is all over that in advance.

Numerous "True the Vote" related organizations are already on high alert for exactly this type of activity and every instance will be reported.

FWIW