Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Colorado mom and her children targeted by the FBI. Your opinion?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Nov-23 by Showtalk; 442 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Nov-23

Colorado mom and her children targeted by the FBI. Your opinion?
  • These are police state tactics designed to intimidate her and others1  vote
    16%
  • She is a political dissident who should not be allowed to speak out0  votes
    0%
  • She needed arresting but her child should not have been dragged and cuffed0  votes
    0%
  • She was arrested on false charges that should not stick0  votes
    0%
  • This will teach parents not to defy school boards or fight election fraud0  votes
    0%
  • 1 and 44  votes
    66%
  • 2 and 30  votes
    0%
  • This story isn't in any mainstream news source so it's suspect0  votes
    0%
  • Other1  vote
    16%
These are police state tactics designed to intimidate her and others 
She is a political dissident who should not be allowed to speak out 
She needed arresting but her child should not have been dragged and cuffed 
She was arrested on false charges that should not stick 
This will teach parents not to defy school boards or fight election fraud 
1 and 4 
2 and 3 
This story isn't in any mainstream news source so it's suspect 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

It’s interesting that not a single mainstream news source, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN has posted this story online so far. Her oldest daughter age 18 was dragged upstairs by her hoodie and handcuffed. Their door was broken down. She has two young children who were traumatized by the raid.

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Nov-23

An NBC affiliate had this posted yesterday. Frankly I can't really say anything about this because the entire "source" you linked too has so much objectionable content that irritates me that I'm likely to say something I'll regret later, but I will say, this woman is not exactly susy homemaker, she was Lauren Boebert's campaign manager, a woman who wears a gun strapped to her thigh, owns a bar called shooters where the wait staff carries loaded firearms, oh and she's a high school dropout who is a congresswoman that this woman helped to elect.

Oh, and she's said on social media how grateful she is for the proud boys which is a legit white power domestic terrorist organization, which has an interesting local connection to a former soldier from my neck of the woods who got red pilled and went down south to foment a race war, so you'll excuse me if I think there is nothing to discuss here.

Alfi (THIALFI)

Nov-24

None of what you said has the slightest relationship to the silly allegations cited as the reason for the raid or to the bad treatment of the daughter.

WALTER784

Nov-24

Biden's administration weaponized the FBI against parents by mistakenly lumping all of them into the "domestic terrorist" basket. And this is the end result... making the Biden administration look bad... therefore, none of the liberal news media will report on it because it makes the Biden administration look bad.

FWIW

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Nov-24

Let me correct that oversight, I think this woman is a horrible person, a horrible mother and frankly I have zero sympathy for her.

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Nov-24

To answer more specifically, the raid is said to have been the execution of a warrant on interesting charges, none of which correlate to the school board issue (at least not from the information gleaned from law enforcement)

However, her opposition to school board issues including I assume critical race theory is unsurprising, she professes for the Proud Boys so at the very least she’s white nationalist adjacent and more likely something more considering her despicable politics.

Frankly people like this that homeschool are raising the next generator hate mongers.

WALTER784

Nov-24

The_Rock (JABRONI256) said...

However, her opposition to school board issues including I assume critical race theory is unsurprising, she professes for the Proud Boys so at the very least she’s white nationalist adjacent and more likely something more considering her despicable politics.

Frankly people like this that homeschool are raising the next generator hate mongers.

While teaching crt in schools is NOT hate mongering?

Edited to add: [As for the "interesting charges" as you mentioned... say absolutely nothing about what those charges were, but thinking about it for a minute... a non-violent home-schooling mother protests against a school board for teaching racist material and gets raided by the FBI as a domestic terrorist IS... what I would call "interesting charges"!

Could you be more specific about what "interesting charges" means?

FWIW

• Edited November 24, 2021 9:25 am  by  WALTER784
The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Nov-24

You're on ignore bro.