Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What should happen to Jussie Smollett as a result of his crimes?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Dec-6 by Showtalk; 33225 views.
WALTER784

Dec-9

Yep... I think he did himself out of a future in acting.

His results were the exact opposite of what he was expecting.

FWIW

And the verdict is in - Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

And I had never even heard of the show he was in before the story broke. And since I refuse to spend good money on satellite subscriptions or similar stuff, I probably will never see a single episode, ever. And won't miss it.

Showtalk
Host

Dec-9

He’s got a career in community service,

Showtalk
Host

Dec-9

It was a good show at first but it got very violent and gory.  I quit watching it after the first season.  He’s guilty but the news caster said he will probably not see jail time. Instead he will get community service. He lost his career for now but it will all blow over.  I’m not sure he learned anything.

WALTER784

Dec-10

Showtalk said...

I’m not sure he learned anything.

So he might plan another attack on himself? (* SNORT *)

FWIW

WALTER784

Dec-10

Remember this article from Mar. 2019/

Top Chicago Cop Slams Prosecutors For Dropping Charges Against Smollett 'They Brokered a Deal in Secret to Circumvent Judicial System' (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

Well it looks like State’s attorney Kim Foxx’s decision to drop all charges against Jussie Smollett is being investigated.

Just Yahoo [Kim Foxx investigation] and numerous articles will show up. Not sure what Google or Bing might show though.

FWIW

• Edited December 10, 2021 7:44 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Dec-10

He’s done making up false charges. It did not work the first time.  I looked at their IMDB pages and only one sibling is still acting.

Showtalk
Host

Dec-10

In 2020 she was investigated and found she mishandled the case but it was not criminal wrongdoing.

And now. I couldn’t find anything about an investigation against Foxx. I am still looking.

In reply toRe: msg 29
Showtalk
Host

Dec-10