Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you use CBD oil?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Dec-8 by Showtalk; 1274 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Dec-8

Do you use CBD oil?
  • Yes, I currently use it3  votes
    13%
  • Yes, I did but I'm not using it now3  votes
    13%
  • No, but I want to try it3  votes
    13%
  • No, I have no reason to use it5  votes
    22%
  • No, I won't use anything made from marijuana4  votes
    18%
  • Other4  votes
    18%
Yes, I currently use it 
Yes, I did but I'm not using it now 
No, but I want to try it 
No, I have no reason to use it 
No, I won't use anything made from marijuana 
Other 

I've heard that this helps with aches & pains.  I have no idea if it's true or not.  

WALTER784

Dec-10

I voted that I have no need to use it but found this one article peculiar... especially the part in red.

>>>Did you know why some CBD brands often emphasize that their products carry “terpenes”? It’s because terpenes play a very crucial role in the potency of CBD products, and they want you to be aware of that.

In order to enjoy optimal CBD results – especially when using it to treat pain – you need a product that is rich in terpenes.

In this article, we want to explore what terpenes really are, what the best terpenes for pain relief are, and which CBD brands deliver terpene-rich CBD oils.<<<

LOL... how do you enjoy pain killers? Do you get some kind of high from the oil as it seeps into your skin?

Edited to add: [It sounds like you can enjoy it even when not used as a pain killer, but even more so as a pain killer. * LOL *]

FWIW
  • Edited December 10, 2021 11:05 pm  by  WALTER784
Jeri (azpaints)

Dec-11

I use CBD oil and gummies.  There is a research study going on right now about benefits of CBD to COPD patients.  Logical thinking would say it could be of benefit as being relaxed helps with breathing issues.  I use the gummies but am not convinced of the degree of benefit.  The oil I use off label for psoriasis.   I put the oil directly on the psoriasis breakout area and it stops the itching instantly and for hours.  I've tried all kinds of creams and oils and the CBD oil works the best.  

Marci (marcinmin)

Dec-11

I tried it for knee pain, but it didn’t seem to help. Others tout the benefits for certain types of ailments. The oils and sublingual drops seem to be the most popular. I had knee surgery so I really don’t need it now. A friend who also takes medical marijuana uses CBD and recommends it

Showtalk
Host

Dec-11

I don’t know anyone offline who admits using it.

Showtalk
Host

Dec-11

I’ve never heard of terpines before.

Showtalk
Host

Dec-11

It’s good to know it works for something specific.

Showtalk
Host

Dec-11

I’m glad you got your knee fixed.  That seems to be the best solution.  Why does your friend need to help medical marijuana and CBD?

Marci (marcinmin)

Dec-11

She has chronic nerve pain. Trigeminal neuralgia plus other ailments.