Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Border Patrol Starts Fiscal Year Arresti   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Dec-10 by WALTER784; 1318 views.
Showtalk
Host

Dec-17

The reason it can’t work is that liberal talk shows don’t usually do well on radio, where conservative shows do.  It doesn’t make sense so they are trying to limit one side from having such widespread access. What they should be doing is determining how to break into the radio market.

WALTER784

Dec-17

Showtalk said...

It doesn’t make sense so they are trying to limit one side from having such widespread access. What they should be doing is determining how to break into the radio market.

To them... limiting what the opposition can do is fair game. They change the rules to make it harder on their opposition while not following the rules they set for themselves.

To them it makes sense because it's the only thing they can do. They don't know how to create anything but havoc and mayhem!

FWIW

WALTER784

Dec-23

Joe Biden Faces Another Blow: Court Shoots Down Biden Regime’s Attempt to Stop Trump’s Highly Successful “Remain in Mexico” Policy

By Jim Hoft Published December 14, 2021 at 10:26am

Joe Biden Faces Another Blow: Court Shoots Down Biden Regime's Attempt to Stop Trump's Highly Successful "Remain in Mexico" Policy (thegatewaypundit.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-12

Wow, I missed this. Anything new?

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-13

Well, numerous arrests have been made and yet the influx just continues more and more... the holding facilities on our US side of the border were over 800% in some places and we just couldn't take any more.

And once the judge allowed the Remain in Mexico policy to continue, the number entering our borders dropped drastically. But we've already taken in and released 1.7 ~ 2 million in 2021.

FWIW

Edited to add: [I mentioned this verbally in post #3 of this thread but didn't have the link at that time. What you read was several weeks later after I found that link.

FWIW

• Edited January 13, 2022 3:57 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Jan-13

I see. Thank you.

WALTER784
Staff

Apr-15

This is new information about the border... Texas busses illegals to D.C. If Biden is not going to stop them, Abbot is not going to house them... so he's bussing them a few blocks from the capitol.

He said he would do it... and now he has started... they have 900 buses, each can carry 36 people.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Apr-15

Jen Psaki thanked Abbot for helping relocate people to their new homes.  No wonder she is leaving that job. It’s very stressful to try and maintain credibility while having to lie.

WALTER784
Staff

Apr-15

She got tired of shoveling over all the crap bumbled speeches of Joe Biden.

As soon as she attempts to deflect one blurb... he comes out with another and another and another... every time he opens his mouth.

I would be willing to say, she probably spent 85~90% of her time covering up Joe's bumbles.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Apr-15

She does.