Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What do you think about the Biden’s new puppy and rehoming Major?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 12/21/21 by Showtalk; 6609 views.
Showtalk
Host

Jan-28

I can see ear and cost differences too.  I like Foxie’s mottling. They are both very nice looking dogs.  You don’t have female to female aggression in your breed?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-28

Their ears and head shapes are really different hence Foxies name.  Her nose is narrower.   

We've been lucky, we've had unneutered males together that only got aggressive when the older one became really weak after 12 yrs of being alpha.  We kept a mama, daughter and son combo for years and mama kept control over the pups til she passed away.  Then the son thought he'd be top dog, but the daughter said "nope..this is a matriarchal family, jerk."  That got rough but then settled down after she pinned him to the ground.  We saw it through the patio door with no way to get to them, but Jazz made it clear she was boss in a couple of head shakes and Bailey decided to be smart.  Cassie isn't aggressive at all, even the cat can walk on her - literally.  Foxie is so shy and so scared when we got her I think she still expects to be tossed to the curb.  I don't know what the breed standard would be but we don't have aggressive here at all.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-28

That is a descriptive expression!

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-28

She always has a slightly fearful expression.  

Showtalk
Host

Jan-28

It’s very cute.

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-29

One seems to be more long haired than the other.

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-29

Cassie, the bigger one, has much longer hair.  Foxie has never been clipped at all, Cassie is clipped every other month.  Okay 

DW (GSDogwalker)

Jan-30

I like your dogs. They look like BFFs.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-30

They are both BFF and sibling rivals.  Thank you.  Their personalities are as diverse as their size and coloring!