Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How many people in the U.S. have already had some form of Covid?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Jan-7 by Showtalk; 3725 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Jan-7

How many people in the U.S. have already had some form of Covid?
  • Close to 100%0  votes
    0%
  • 90%1  vote
    12%
  • 80%0  votes
    0%
  • 70%3  votes
    37%
  • 60%0  votes
    0%
  • 50%0  votes
    0%
  • 40%0  votes
    0%
  • Less than 40%0  votes
    0%
  • I don't know2  votes
    25%
  • I don't think they can estimate the percentage accurately2  votes
    25%
  • Other0  votes
    0%
Close to 100% 
90% 
80% 
70% 
60% 
50% 
40% 
Less than 40% 
I don't know 
I don't think they can estimate the percentage accurately 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Jan-7

I heard on the news they estimate 80% of our population has had Covid but I can’t find that data anywhere using a search engine.  Does anyone have that information?

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Jan-7

I can’t see how we can possibly know for sure, but a figure I saw yesterday was 750,000 infected in one day and 2100 dead, a third of the global death count for the day, that’s staggering.

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Jan-7

This site has comprehensive numbers

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Only site I could find that wasn’t relying on the New York Times which apparently can’t be trusted here.

WALTER784

Jan-7

I'm not sure now, but about 1 or 2 months ago they said more than 70%, so that 80% could be accurate.

But how can we really know for sure that it was Covid and not the flu as recent articles have come out stating?

FWIW

• Edited January 7, 2022 10:36 pm  by  WALTER784
Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-7

So less than 35%?  Read earlier but didnt get the link that 60%+ of the US is now vaccinated, almost 63% IIRC.

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Jan-8

We’re sitting at 80% in Canada, which is still not good enough as our ER’s are being crippled right now.

WALTER784

Jan-8

Let's not confuse vaccinated vs those who got Covid.

Many vaccinated have also gotten Covid but this thread was about the percentage of those who got Covid.

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-8

I didnt realize Canada's numbers were that high.  Scary.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-8

I didnt realize you were the authority on whom could post to whom and the subject of the post must also meet your criteria. I suggest you put me on ignore.  I don't believe my post confused the recipient.  Maybe you're confused about the reality of forum threads...going off topic or opening a different but related area of a topic interest is common.