Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is Joe Biden destroying America? (See...   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Apr-18 by WALTER784; 9093 views.
camper6

Apr-24

WALTER784 said...

camper6 said...

Am I calling Mark Levin a liar?  Let's just say he likes stretching the truth.  Anyway you should read your own links.

This is an old video.

This is a rush transcript from "Life, Liberty & Levin," June 13, 2021. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. From the link:

The truth is that this was not an insurrection, let alone incitement for an insurrection. There are hours and hours and hours of tape that the Department of Justice will not release. Why not? They will not release the name of the officer who shot Ashli Babbitt.

Ashli Babbitt wasn't a threat to anybody. She was in the building. She wasn't carrying a weapon. She was killed, a veteran of 14 years, a Trump supporter. We don't get any of the facts: who shot her and why was she shot? The police officer -- the officer's name is apparently a national security secret.

We all know who the officer was and he was even interviewed on national television.

On Jun 13, 2021... we did not know who the officer that shot Ashli Babbit was. That wasn't made known until Aug 26, 2021: Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt gives first public interview to NBC News | Fox News

So between Jan 6, 2021 and Aug 26, 2021... those who knew who the officer was were not talking. The national interview occurred in late August and thus Levin was not incorrect.

You on the other hand are incorrect that we all know who the officer was but we didn't know who that officer was until late Aug 2021... long after Levin's show.

I thought you watched Fox News... you should have known!

FWIW

Why would you post something so old?

DW (GSDogwalker)

Apr-24

You make me laugh.  You pick what you like and ignore the facts. In early 2021 we did not know the officer’s name who murdered Ashley Babbit.  My friends are vets and they said it was a cold blooded murder. Go ahead and believe a fantasy if it makes you feel better.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Apr-24

Haha, you are hilarious.  I love this thread.  Pay attention to Walter. He posts the truth.  

camper6

Apr-24

DW (GSDogwalker) said...

You make me laugh.  You pick what you like and ignore the facts. In early 2021 we did not know the officer’s name who murdered Ashley Babbit.  My friends are vets and they said it was a cold blooded murder. Go ahead and believe a fantasy if it makes you feel better.

Believe me the hilarity is mutual.  Is there one person on the planet that doesn't know the officer's name NOW?

Fantasies are in the eyes of the beholder and it was NOT murder

camper6

Apr-24

DW (GSDogwalker) said...

Haha, you are hilarious.  I love this thread.  Pay attention to Walter. He posts the truth.  

One at a time. Are you a tag team?crooked

• Edited April 24, 2022 5:23 pm  by  camper6
DW (GSDogwalker)

Apr-24

Shooting someone in the chest without warning or trying to stop them another way when they aren’t doing anything but talking isn’t murder? Well, OK, then. Criminals everywhere would like you.

DW (GSDogwalker)

Apr-24

I don’t know Walter.  I’m on the dog forum.  I saw a promo and found Selzer who is my old friend and Showtalk.  I lurked here and agreed with some posts.

WALTER784
Staff

Apr-25

camper6 said...

Is there one person on the planet that doesn't know the officer's name NOW?

Yes... ask my wife... she doesn't follow US news and thus doesn't know the name of the officer! And yes... she lives on planet Earth... in Japan! So you're wrong yet again.

camper6 said...

Fantasies are in the eyes of the beholder and it was NOT murder

No fantasy what so ever. A black police officer shot an unarmed white woman posing no physical threat to either the police officer nor any of the people around her. That's cold blooded murder!!! And he didn't even warn that he was going to shoot. He just shot an innocent woman in cold blood!!!

MURDER by any other name!

FWIW

• Edited April 25, 2022 4:45 am  by  WALTER784
Clothahump

Apr-25

I had to vote OTHER, because it's not just Biden.  He's the figurehead.  It's the Democratic Party that is dead set on destroying America.

camper6

Apr-25

DW (GSDogwalker) said...

Shooting someone in the chest without warning or trying to stop them another way when they aren’t doing anything but talking isn’t murder? Well, OK, then. Criminals everywhere would like you.

If someone is breaking in to a place where they should not be because they are breaking the law, then a police officer is under no obligation to give a warning or anything else.  You are in extreme denial when you say all they were doing is talking.  I'm not surprised.