Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Meme Describes Pharma   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started May-26 by WALTER784; 397 views.
WALTER784
Staff

May-26

Meme Describes Pharma

A meme describes the process most children go through regarding doctors’ visits, which shows the repetition and cycle of illnesses and prescribed medications.

The meme reads:

1. Healthy baby is born
2. Mom takes him to doctor
3. Doctor gives him vaccines
4. Child develops ear infections and other issues
5. Doctor prescribes antibiotics and Tylenol
6. Child continues to develop infections and illness
7. Doctor prescribes more antibiotics and Tylenol
8. Child develops food allergies and eczema
9. Doctor gives him more vaccines
10. Child develops asthma and ADHD
11. Doctor prescribes steroids and Ritalin
12. Mom thanks doctor for helping her child

Get it yet?

FWIW
Showtalk
Host

May-26

I hate to tell you but ADHD and ADD are genetic.

WALTER784
Staff

May-27

Yeah... but if you look at all the others...

It begs the question of:

If the doctor were removed, then there would be no vaccines or prescriptions... and if they were not administered... how many of those things would still happen naturally?

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

May-27

There is nothing wrong with smallpox, MMR, polio and similar vaccines.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

May-28

No they are not!  That is the biggest lie of all lies when it comes to our children.  Stop believing the people that worship the father of all lies.  It makes you a worshiper of that same father of all lies.

They want you to believe most everything is genetic, it's a LIE!  ADHD, ADD, and all spectrums of Autism, are caused by vaccines.  Just ask any parent that had a perfectly normal child, that all of a sudden became autistic after a vaccine.

Ya got to stop believing the lies.

Showtalk
Host

May-29

You don’t understand ADD and ADHD.  Both conditions run in families. Not everyone gets it but it can be traced through generations.  Autism is not caused by vaccines. That is another theory that has still not been proven.  Autism doesn’t always show up at birth.  It sometimes does appear until later.  It is much more complex than that.  It also has a genetic component.  Please don’t post unproven allegations without linking to scientific proof.  I have looked into all of these for over 20 years and there is no proof to support those claims.  It’s your opinion, which is fine to post here, but clearly state it’s your opinion when you do.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

May-29

You are posting word for word what big pharma and the vaccine industry has the mainstream media tell the world.  It's BS.  It's not genetic, and yes, it is caused by vaccines.  And yes, there is an enormous amount of proof.  Enormous.  You can believe the mainstream lies, and I can believe REAL experts, that don't read off big pharma's script, or fear losing their jobs because they tell the truth.  These real experts have proven everything. 

Showtalk
Host

May-29

You keep believing that. It’s your choice.

Showtalk
Host

May-30

You bought into the anti ADD/ADHD hype. It’s actually not a bad thing. It provides excellent skills for certain types of jobs and can be beneficial to some who has it if they aren’t treated like they are damaged.  You might want to learn more about it before you write it off as hype.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

May-30

Thank you, but I have a daughter with ADHD.  She wasn't born that way but after her mmr at 18 mos, she mysteriously caught it.  My oldest, after her mmr at 18 mos, had a seizure, we almost lost her.  She is totally ADD, and a low level autism is there.  She was never totally the same after that shot.

It was the vaccine.  Neither me, nor my husband have anyone in our ancestry that has ever had any of that.  When those started to climb, and millions of children mysteriously came down with one of those, was when they came out with the mmr in, I believe 1986.  Three shots in one, isn't that great for a little 18 month old.

There is not even 1 case of any of those, none, in families that never vaccinated their kids.  None.

You might want to research the other side of the story.  And listen to what 1000s of family members who know without any doubts it was the vaccine that destroyed their child.

I thank God everyday that my daughters didn't get full blown autism.  I just wish I had learned the history and truth about vaccines before I allowed my girls to get them.