Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Instead of worrying how Musk spends his   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started May-26 by WALTER784; 128 views.
Showtalk
Host

May-26

Except it’s no longer our money, the politicians have co-opted it.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

May-28

No they haven't.  They down right stole it from us.  Ya know that 40 + billion they gave to Ukraine, while they starve our babies and opened our borders to every evil criminal type you can think of?  They actually are laundering it back into their own dirty hands.

You know all the weapons and munitions we are sending over there, most are being destroyed.  That way, if, or more likely, when, they invade this country, we will be without.  So, if you own guns, there will come a time when you will need them.

Showtalk
Host

May-29

Do you know what “co-opted” means?  You love arguing even against posts that semi support your position.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

May-29

I'm not arguing.  Either you (not you personally) are on the side of good, or the side of evil.  There is no semi, middle, or luke warm side.

Showtalk
Host

May-29

If your posts aren’t targeting me, then please don’t post “you.” Use the correct pronoun, in this case they or them or “anyone who believes”

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

May-29

I'm not targeting you.  I'm usually speaking to "anyone who believes"