Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The real insurrection...   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started Jul-6 by WALTER784; 1194 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Jul-9

There are idiots like that... not sure about the numbers, but the actual figures would probably be astounding to say the least.

FWIW

PAIndylady

Jul-9

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6 (msn.com)

FWIW

Come on walt....don't  pass off the Washington Examiner as a reliable or factual source..that's  like me using The Nation as a source..one of the most liberal outlets.  Washington Examiner isn't a good source and has been refuted and rebutted on numerous occasions.  If you're using a right-leaning outlet -- The National Review, althought I don't agree with its POV,  it is actually more reliable in fact-finding.  Sorry..but there was an insurrection...my only positive feeling towards January 6th is that it was BLM movement participants that didn't breach the Capitol,  call for the murder of the vice president, and tried to overturn a safe and secure election.

Showtalk
Host

Jul-9

Yahoo is as liberal as any other mainstream outlet.

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-10

PAIndylady said...

Come on walt....don't  pass off the Washington Examiner as a reliable or factual source..that's  like me using The Nation as a source..one of the most liberal outlets.  Washington Examiner isn't a good source and has been refuted and rebutted on numerous occasions.  If you're using a right-leaning outlet -- The National Review, althought I don't agree with its POV,  it is actually more reliable in fact-finding.  Sorry..but there was an insurrection...my only positive feeling towards January 6th is that it was BLM movement participants that didn't breach the Capitol,  call for the murder of the vice president, and tried to overturn a safe and secure election.

Then choose the media you want or approve of:

[FBI confirms no insurrection] Search Results - Yahoo!

Note: The above link includes many more than the following but this is just a sample of sources:

So when Washington Post, Yahoo, MSN, Reuters along with numerous other liberal leaning organizations all report the same thing as the Washington Examiner... I guess you will have to disregard all of their posts to because they are saying the same thing as the Washington Examiner. 

Nice attempt at trying to smear the Washington Examiner, but it doesn't work!

The article was whether the FBI confirmed there was no insurrection. That has absolutely nothing to do with the Washington Examiner. Everything to do with the FBI and their confirmation that there was no insurrection on Jan 6th. As numerous other sites have confirmed as well.

So what does the Washington Examiner have to do with the FBI confirming there was no insurrection other than reporting the news. Which you in turn trash due to it's source!

Stick to the topic... FBI confirmed no insurrection!

FWIW

• Edited July 10, 2022 1:40 am  by  WALTER784
PAIndylady

Jul-10

Nice attempt at trying to smear the Washington Examiner, but it doesn't work!

I'm not trying to smear the Washington Exaimer...it is a right-wing outlet and has been deemed an outlet with low credibility via the Media Bias Report.  I find, too, that they don't report news but editorialize too much in their supposed to be news coverage.   I put the Examinder in the category as the Nation or other left-wing outlets.

The FBI  has made mistake in other investigations....Kavanaugh comes to mind.  However, the Select Committee of the House of Representative on the January 6, 2021 riots (better?) and the traitors who participated feels it was an insurrection as well as a coup attempt.  The basis of the attack was to overturn an election and to keep Donald Trump in power.

The links you provided were old versions of FBI reports.   Let's see how the DOJ evaluates the actions on January 6th, and the final summary by the Committee to the DOJ and the American people concludes.  IMO I don't think it will bode well for Trump and his followers.

PAIndylady

Jul-10

FBI did no such thing...this riot was to overturn a  fair and free election...to kill the veep and to keep Trump in office.  The American voters spoke, they did not want a Trump second term...that's the fact.

PAIndylady

Jul-10

Actually it is. Hillary still talks about the stolen election.

STILL  means current...you'd have to prove this claim with a legitimate source.  If she felt that way in 2016, she wouldn't have given an concession speech  which Trump never did.  He wasn't  gracious enough to acknowledge what the American voters wanted.  Hillary Clinton and Dems are much more patriotic than right-wingers were in 2020.   

IMO  I'd love to see Trump run again -- hope he announces before the 2022 elections in November.  Things will take a huge change for Republicans in the upcoming election cycle.

PAIndylady

Jul-10

I've watched Hillary speak on numerous instances... and each and every time since she was 27... she has continued to lie, lie, lie and lie again.

She has lied so much I don't think she even knows the truth.

LOL...just the rights continual hatred for the Clintons.  Republicans  NEVER  got over Clinton keeping George H. W. Bush from a second term.  He lost and the Clintons won - time to get over it.  Hillary Clinton lies only are viewed from the right...the Dems/Indys and younger generations,  who will be voting in large numbers soon, see her as a glass-ceiling breaker.

PAIndylady

Jul-10

Unless people believe her no matter what she says.

Those people who believe and accept her points of view know that she's not going to be running for office and is now being used as an influencer.  Maybe Trump should take that role for the right and not try to run for office again.  He'll just lose again and bring embarrassment to the Republican Party.

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-21

Well... AOC just admitted the police held the doors open on Jan 6th...

Angry AOC Admits Capitol Police Held the Doors Wide Open on January 6 (VIDEO)

By JIM HOFT
Published July 14, 2022 at 7:22pm

Earlier Thursday, The Gateway Pundit reported that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) had an epic meltdown after she was heckled by comedian Alex Stein on the Capitol steps. Ocasio-Cortez wrote that she wanted to “deck” Stein. Later she spoke to a reporter and posted a streaming video about the incident where she accused Capitol Police officers of conspiring with the January 6th rioters.

Ocasio-Cortez argued to Wu, saying police rousted Stein after pressure from her and House (Democrat) leadership, “FYI we had to escalate to House leadership to get them to stop him and run his info. They did not until members intervened and pressed them to.”

Ocasio-Cortez spoke to a liberal reporter about the incident, accusing Capitol Police of working with the January 6th rioters.

In the video, AOC just made a confession saying that the Capitol Police opened the door wide on January 6.

“These insurrectionists and that there were actual officers working with this, and we never got to the bottom of that, and we never got any answers about that. And then to this day, we’re just supposed to pretend that that never happened. I have no idea what happened to the people on the inside who were very clearly sympathetic with what was going on and opening the doors wide open for that. And I’m supposed to sit here and pretend like none of that ever happened,” angry AOC said.

Watch the video below:

The Gateway Pundit reported a year ago that the US Capitol doors were opened from the inside, and AOC just admitted that today.

The American patriot, who is a US Marine veteran who worked overseas at a US Embassy, told TGP that the doors on the US Capitol are electronically controlled magnetic locked doors. And someone inside the security booth at the US Capitol opened the doors!

Here is what we were told.

Retired Marine: We’re on the top level now – about 15 feet from the doors just before they opened up. People are yelling and screaming. Everyone’s cheering, all kind of stuff. It’s chaotic. But we’re just kind of there. And then all of the sudden the doors open up from the inside. I have a picture taken about two seconds before the doors opened. And then I have a picture taken about six seconds later and the doors were open.

Jim Hoft: And they were not opened from the outside?

Retired Marine: They were opened from the inside. Now one of the stories I read recently was that some Marine, some Marine Major, went inside and managed to run around and open up the doors. And I think that was on your website, as well. But here’s what I can tell you about magnetic locks. If a door is locked by a mag lock it cannot be opened from the outside or the inside unless the person controlling that door opens that door by turning off the magnetic lock which those doors according to the photos I took are equipped with.

Jim Hoft: Holy cow! That’s really big news there!

Retired Marine: Now these magnetic locks, I worked in the American embassy overseas. They are very, very strong.

Jim Hoft: I’m sure and they, you would think at the US Capitol they would have top security there.

Retired Marine: Now to give you an idea how strong they are, you could tie a chain to the handlebars of the door and tie it onto a truck. And you can take off with the truck and it is probably going to rip the door handles off but it is not going to open that door. The only way those doors can be opened if they want to be opened is from inside a security booth that is also equipped with a magnetic lock.

Jim Hoft: Has this ever been reported?

Retired Marine: Not that I’ve heard of.

Jim Hoft: Oh my God, this is really big!

Retired Marine: If those magnetic locks had been engaged, in other words, if Capitol Police did not want people opening that door. Now I can understand they might say, “We had police outside so we didn’t want to engage them.” If they did not want those magnetic locks open, there is NOTHING, nothing, no person, no group of p
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message