Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is your favorite day of the week?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Aug-9 by WALTER784; 568 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Poll Question From WALTER784

Aug-9

What is your favorite day of the week?
  • Sunday1  vote
    9%
  • Monday0  votes
    0%
  • Tuesday0  votes
    0%
  • Wednesday1  vote
    9%
  • Thursday0  votes
    0%
  • Friday2  votes
    18%
  • Saturday1  vote
    9%
  • Weekends3  votes
    27%
  • Everyday3  votes
    27%
Sunday 
Monday 
Tuesday 
Wednesday 
Thursday 
Friday 
Saturday 
Weekends 
Everyday 
Showtalk
Host

Aug-12

TGIF for people still working.

me (DENNIS4927)

Aug-12

Everyday I wake up is my favorite day
don5328

Aug-12

I voted for weekends. That sounds strange even to me since I am retired and have the week days free to do what I need or want to do. Weekends still appear to be the fun times for me.

Showtalk
Host

Aug-12

Do you have more activities now weekends?

WALTER784
Staff

Aug-12

LOL...

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Aug-12

don5328 said...

I voted for weekends. That sounds strange even to me since I am retired and have the week days free to do what I need or want to do.

I'm retired too, but as Covid is still spreading, and a good majority of people have weekends off too, I prefer to go out on weekdays as there aren't as many people.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Aug-12

We have a lot of weekday traffic due to people working from home, retiring or unemployed.

WALTER784
Staff

Aug-12

In Japan, people working from home are still required to work 9AM-5:30PM so there are not that many who work remotely going around the town. Unemployment is also quite low in Japan. 

So on weekdays, especially between 10AM - 4PM, you basically have those who are retired going out.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Aug-12

So weekdays are good to go out and get things done. Here, the streets are always busy.  It could be that they work different shifts, or they are traveling for work.  Also, people may work weekends, depending on the jobs they have, so they have days off on weekdays.