Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A sad satirical reality...   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started Aug-14 by WALTER784; 79 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Aug-14

Caller: Hello, is this the local {city} police?

Police: Yes, is there some kind of emergency you want to report?

Caller: Yes, I have about a dozen armed people claiming to be FBI agents but they won't show me their badges nor will the show me the warrant.

Police: Well, if they're the FBI, you should listen to them.

Caller: Officer, that's the problem... I cannot trust the FBI. They won't show me their badges to confirm whether they're FBI nor will they show me their supposed warrant and I'm afraid for my life. So PLEASE send your officers over here ASAP! My address is {not listed in this public forum}!

Police: Please calm down.

Caller What do you mean calm down... I have over 2 dozen people outside of my home with weapons. Oh wait... they're banging on my back door now. Please send several squad cars ASAP. OMG... they've just broken my kitchen window... now they're breaking and entering my home. Please officer, send your people ASAP, I may be dead before you arrive!

FWIW
  • Edited August 14, 2022 4:26 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Aug-14

Is that a true story?

WALTER784
Staff

Aug-14

It's my own created satire of what might happen down the road if something isn't change soon!

FWIW