Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you gotten COVID?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Sep-18 by WALTER784; 156 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Poll Question From WALTER784

Sep-18

Have you gotten COVID?
  • Yes, before being vaccinated1  vote
    8%
  • Yes, after being vaccinated1  vote
    8%
  • Yes, before and after being vaccinated1  vote
    8%
  • Yes, but I'm unvaccinated2  votes
    16%
  • No7  votes
    58%
Yes, before being vaccinated 
Yes, after being vaccinated 
Yes, before and after being vaccinated 
Yes, but I'm unvaccinated 
No 
Elarepea

Sep-18

Yes, but Im unvaccinated.  Ironically, everyone that I know who are vaccinated (used to work in a hospital) have also gotten Covid - multiple times.  I'll just stick with my one time thank you very much. 

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-18

Same here, I'm unvaccinated too, but got it from my vaccinated wife... (go figure, double vaxed and double boosted)... she brought it home and infected an unvaxed person.

As for those who are vaxed and gotten it multiple times... I'm still trying to find even one unvaxed person in the world who got it twice but have yet to find one.

I hope my one time is all that I get it too, but... that one time I did get it... I had almost no symptoms other than a slight fever 1st day and a half.

FWIW

• Edited September 18, 2022 9:24 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-19

I didn't know you had it. How did she get it?

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-20

She got it at work, was tested positive at work and two days later, I got tested and was positive too.

Her symptoms were worse than mine though even though she was double vaxed and double boosted.

She had bad back pain for 2 days, lost taste and smell, but had absolutely no fever. However, even one month after recovery, she still coughs and has sinus problems.

For me, I had first day 38.5C temperature, 2nd day 37.xC temperature, 3rd day onward normal temperature 36.xC, but I didn't lose smell or taste and didn't have any back pains either. Not to mention that one week after I was over it, I had no cough and I never had any sinus problems.

Neither of us were hospitalized and both stayed isolated inside our home for 10 days as is required. Neither of us had any cocktail shots either.

We're both healthy, and thus the death rate among the healthy is 0.02% as I've been saying for over 2 years now. 

Edited to add: So from personal 1st hand experience: the vaccinated ARE spreading Covid to the unvaccinated. (* SNIDE GRIN *)

FWIW

• Edited September 20, 2022 11:43 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-20

Yes, in your case that is true.