Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Numerous things discussed in this video   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Sep-23 by WALTER784; 146 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Sep-23

GOP commitment to America

Rising crime, inflation, etc.

One interesting thing they discussed is what I haven't heard about before... we all know that gas prices have finally started to drop... just a tad bit... but there's not been much of an explanation as to why. In this video clip, it seems that Biden admin is secretly increasing our local crude production... perhaps in an attempt to bring gas prices down before the midterms, but I have yet to hear that elsewhere.

Illegal immigrant problem, how NYC is attempting to cope with all the illegals being bussed there, but that's only a small percentage of those entering our southern border states.

$43 billion in fraudulent unemployment paid out... etc. 

And various other topics. It's a good watch.

FWIW

• Edited September 23, 2022 12:01 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-24

The video is gone.  I knew Biden artificially dropped gas prices until after the election.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-24

Pelosi is such a damper on any kind of political discussion. Why can’t she ever take the high road and let the other side have their agendas.  

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-24

Censorship... that was a good video too.

It was slightly less than 40 minutes long and was spot on about many of the things I mentioned.

Too bad, maybe it's on rumble somewhere.

I hate it when big tech steps on my toes. It's time to fight back and start stepping on their toes!

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-24

If you want to see just the GOP Commitment to America, then it's on Rumble: Kevin McCarthy: Our Commitment To America Is Just The Beginning (rumble.com)

But there were numerous other things discussed in that videoclip as well.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi had it yanked!!!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

I heard him speak already so I didn’t need the video. Thank you for finding it.