Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Communism redefined   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started Nov-6 by WALTER784; 697 views.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-9

Thank you. I hate that term.  mRNA research is not new so that isn’t completely true. They have studied it for over over 30 years.

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-9

mRNA technology itself has been around for quite a while now but using it as a vaccine and on such a large mass of people is a first, and thus new.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Nov-10

But it’s been tested in a variety of scenarios.

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-10

Tested in limited tests only, yes, but as I said, never ever used on such a large scale before. They should have increased tests to several hundred, then several thousand, then over 10,000 and finally released to the general public.

But the FDA has yet to approve it except for EUA, so it's not officially approved for what they're forcing everybody to take. It's only for Emergency Use Authorization. Emergency use does not mean vaccinate everybody either!!!

On another note, Pfizer themselves said that they had not officially tested whether it would stop/block Covid either.

So, it's an unapproved (except for emergency use) non-vaccine vaccine that current admin has mandated on everybody!

FWIW 

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-11

Robert Malone, one of the inventors of the mRNA, did test it on animals.  The animals died.  When he spoke out against giving it to humans, he was demonized and censored.

When the inventor of the pcr test came out against using it for covid, he was demonize and censored, and then he died.

If people really want some truth, find out what the funeral directors, embalmers and life insurance companies, are saying.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-11

WALTER784 said...

The term "kill shot" is a "fear mongering" or "a scare tactic" word.

Good. :)  That's all the CCP owned left along with their media does, is fear monger and use scare tactics.  Might as well use their tactics back at them.  Look at all the horrible things they said about those that were against the lock downs, masks, and definitely against the shot.  They thought we should be locked up and killed.

If it's ok for the left, then it's ok for us Christian conservatives to call it what it is. :)

WALTER784 said...

We've also learned that the vaccine is not really a vaccine too.

We didn't just learn that, we knew from day one.  We knew before the fraud and death association approved it.  What we didn't know was, the first two FDA committees wouldn't approve it, so they fired them and got their yes men committee.

Millions around the world have already died, and hundreds of millions have been harmed, severely.  The people aren't going to drop dead all at once like the 10,000 cows did.  I do hope the real medical experts are wrong, because I know a lot of people, including family, that took it.

If only Americans, and people around the world, would have remember Fauci and the AZT  protocol, killing millions of homosexual men back in the 80s.  And our beloved Freddy.  The demonization and censorship of those great doctors that spoke out against Fauci's protocol.

I guess if it worked the first time, it will the second time.  And it did.  Fauci was made a high priest, and the masses bowed down to him and his protocol.

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-12

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

WALTER784 said...

The term "kill shot" is a "fear mongering" or "a scare tactic" word.

Good. :)  That's all the CCP owned left along with their media does, is fear monger and use scare tactics.  Might as well use their tactics back at them.  Look at all the horrible things they said about those that were against the lock downs, masks, and definitely against the shot.  They thought we should be locked up and killed.

If it's ok for the left, then it's ok for us Christian conservatives to call it what it is. :)

That's what I refer to as stooping to their level. But I don't particularly care for using their tactics as it makes us no better than them.

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

Millions around the world have already died, and hundreds of millions have been harmed, severely.  The people aren't going to drop dead all at once like the 10,000 cows did.  I do hope the real medical experts are wrong, because I know a lot of people, including family, that took it.

Many of us hope that is not the case, but we don't have any long-term effects data just yet to say one way or the other.

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

Fauci and the AZT  protocol, killing millions of homosexual men back in the 80s.

We just don't have enough data on Covid at this time to say whether this is AZT phase II or not yet.

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-12

Yes, they do have a lot of data on this shot.  A lot!

WALTER784 said:

everybody who didn't get the shot is going to die too... some time or another! (* CHUCKLE *)

I knew of someone who got the shot on a Tuesday. He died on Friday. The highway patrol said the other driver had a blood alcohol level of .283