Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Our draconian government...   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Dec-6 by WALTER784; 347 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Dec-6

If you promote Vitamin D & Zinc to fight off Covid, our government can and has sued a doctor for $500 billion... how much more draconian can you get for a doctor prescribing Vitamin D & Zinc? 

“I Humbly Risk It All Because I Know God Is In Control” – Dr. Eric Nepute Discusses Multi-Billion US Govt Case Against Him for Promoting Vitamins to Combat COVID

By Joe Hoft
Published November 11, 2022 at 5:00pm

Dr, Eric Nepute says that his mom taught him to do what’s right and to stand up against bullies for people who cannot stand on their own.  Now he’s facing the Federal Government – a very big bully. 

Dr. Nepute is the very first doctor that the federal government came after for an accusation of violating the COVID Consumer Protection Act. His case is the first case and a civil case.

He is being sued for $40,000 per violation where Dr. Nepute told the world that they should take vitamin D and zinc to help them deal with COVID on any level.  Yes, that’s right, he told people to take vitamins and the government is suing him for doing so.  In total, the government is suing him for over 12 million instances where his advertisements were heard.

$40,000 x 12,000,000,00 = $500 billion is the amount that the government is suing Dr. Nepute for.

Dr. Nepute claims the following in a civil suit he has taken against the government.

Over the past 2 1/2 years the federal government has tried to make my life a living hell and my family’s life a nightmare.

The federal government convinced the Associated Press to run a international hit piece on me. Where they defamed my name, slandered my reputation, and attempted to destroy my career and healthcare.

The federal government colluded with five different banks that I work with personally and through my businesses. Every one of those banks shut my businesses accounts down and froze our assets until we moved them. We also had all of our credit card processing shut down because the federal government convinced the banks to do so.

In our medical practices we have been audited and put on temporary payment holds for the last two years with several  insurance companies even when we passed all of their audits with flying colors. In my almost 20 years of practice I’ve only had one audit before from one insurance company. Isn’t it weird that we got audited by seven different insurance companies and twice by Medicare in the last two years?

I’ve had to defend my professional licenses five times over the past 2 1/2 years as well. Successfully I might add. And I think it’s interesting that the commonality between the complaints I have is number one they’ve all been initiated by the federal government and number two they weren’t concerned about what I had said but about the amount of people that heard me say it.

The federal government restricted my business capabilities by shutting down our banks and our marketing. So our message was censored and suppressed and our resources to defend ourselves we’re limited. We immediately lost 75% of our revenues because of these restrictions. They also closed down my wife’s personal accounts because she has the same last name.

All of our social media pages were shut down primarily Facebook which was millions of people per week. And the reason why Facebook shut it down was they said that they got notice from the federal government that there was an investigation going on and that the federal government wanted them to freeze our account.

The legal system is a joke. I have personally spent almost $3 million on defending myself and the rights of every person in America for this nonsense. And we still have not even been in front of the judge. They have moved my trial date multiple times. They’ve tried to settle on multiple occasions.  What they really want is a gag order on me and big headlines in the news.

Even after we brought in some of the biggest world leading exports to my defense The Department of Justice tried to get all the expert witnesses thrown out except for their witness. Who by the way work for Washington University Hospital in St. Louis Missouri, and took a $9 million grant from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to make vaccines.

I humbly risk it all because I know God is in control and he has given me this blessing to carry. He will provide the ammunition I need to win this battle.

See the below short interview with Dr. Eric Nepute.

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 1
WALTER784
Staff

Dec-6

And the above lawsuit in in light of the following article from Feb 2022:

UNSHOCKER: Patients are worse off when getting COVID if they have a vitamin D deficiency

FEB. 16, 2022 2:14 PM
BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

A new study reveals that patients tend to be much worse off if they have a vitamin D deficiency when contracting COVID:

FOX NEWS – People who have a vitamin D deficiency are more likely to have a severe or fatal case of COVID-19, researchers said.

In a retrospective study published in the journal PLOS ONE, scientists from Galilee Medical Center and Bar Ilan University in Israel examined the records of more than 1,176 patients admitted between April 7, 2020, and Feb. 4, 2021, to the Nahariya-based Galilee Medical Center with positive PCR (polymerase chain reaction) tests for SAR-CoV-2. Those records were searched for vitamin D levels measured two weeks to two years prior to infection.

The individuals were categorized according to vitamin D levels – marked as deficient, insufficient, adequate and high-normal – and COVID-19 disease severity, which was determined utilizing a multivariable regression analysis.

More than 250 patients had records of vitamin D levels prior to COVID-19 infection, and the team found that patients with vitamin D deficiency were 14 times more likely to have a severe or critical case of COVID-19.

Mortality among patients with sufficient vitamin D levels was 2.3%, compared with 25.6% in the deficient group.

“A lower vitamin D status was more common in patients with the severe or critical disease than in individuals with mild or moderate disease,” the study concluded.

When adjusted for age, gender, season and history of chronic diseases, the differences still applied.

According to Bar Ilan University, the study is among the first to analyze vitamin D levels prior to infection and the infections build upon results initially published on MedRxiv.

“Our results suggest that it is advisable to maintain normal levels of vitamin D. This will be beneficial to those who contract the virus,” study leader Dr. Amiel Dror, of the Galilee Medical Center and Azrieli Faculty of Medicine of Bar-Ilan University, said in a statement. “There is a clear consensus for vitamin D supplementation on a regular basis as advised by local health authorities as well as global health organizations.”

“This study contributes to a continually evolving body of evidence suggesting that a patient’s history of vitamin D deficiency is a predictive risk factor associated with poorer COVID-19 clinical disease course and mortality,” study co-author Prof. Michael Edelstein, of the Azrieli Faculty of Medicine of Bar-Ilan University, said. “It is still unclear why certain individuals suffer severe consequences of COVID-19 infection while others don’t. Our finding adds a new dimension to solving this puzzle.”

We’ve been hearing about vitamin D since the pandemic began, so this really isn’t much of a shocker. It is valuable though in confirming what many have been saying about vitamin D as both a treatment and preventative measure.

So I guess that means I need to eat more eggs every day. Good thing I love them so. I much prefer them over the other vitamin D rich foods, like salmon, fish and tuna.

UNSHOCKER: Patients are worse off when getting COVID if they have a vitamin D deficiency – The Right Scoop

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Dec-6

And in light of this article from 2020 as well:

Millions of elderly and vulnerable will get free Vitamin D from government as evidence grows that it helps in battle against Covid-19

People shielding will be sent enough supplies of the vitamin to last four months
It comes after Matt Hancock decided to act fast due to evidence about benefits
Study found 80 per cent of Covid-19 victims in hospital were Vitamin D deficient

By GLEN OWEN POLITICAL EDITOR FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 23:23 GMT, 7 November 2020

Millions of vulnerable people will be sent supplies of Vitamin D by the Government as evidence grows that it helps in the battle against Covid-19 infection.

Care-home residents and people shielding because they suffer from conditions such as cancer will be sent enough supplies of the vitamin to last four months, with the first packages due to arrive early next month.

The move comes after Health Secretary Matt Hancock decided he had to act fast in light of the emerging evidence about the benefits of Vitamin D.

Care-home residents and people shielding because they suffer from conditions such as cancer will be sent enough supplies of the vitamin to last four months, with the first packages due to arrive early next month (file photo)

Care-home residents and people shielding because they suffer from conditions such as cancer will be sent enough supplies of the vitamin to last four months, with the first packages due to arrive early next month (file photo)

One recent study found that more than 80 per cent of Covid-19 victims admitted to hospital were Vitamin D deficient, compared with a UK average of 25 per cent.

Ministers are hoping that greater uptake of the vitamin, along with more effective drug treatments and a viable vaccine, will combine to remove the need for an endless series of rolling lockdowns.

A senior Government source said that direct delivery to people's doorsteps in England would 'help prevent Vitamin D deficiency and maintain normal calcium levels in the blood and keep bones and muscles healthy'.

The source added: 'We are going to ensure those most in need of Vitamin D can access a supply to last them throughout winter. There are a number of studies that suggest Vitamin D supplementation could have a positive impact for people suffering with Covid-19.'

The move comes after Health Secretary Matt Hancock decided he had to act fast in light of the emerging evidence about the benefits of Vitamin D

The move comes after Health Secretary Matt Hancock decided he had to act fast in light of the emerging evidence about the benefits of Vitamin D

The move will be accompanied by the start of clinical trials to further assess links between Vitamin D and Covid-19.

Those who will receive free supplies include organ-transplant recipients, chemotherapy patients and those with severe respiratory conditions such as cystic fibrosis, severe asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Vitamin D is a hormone produced by the kidneys which controls blood calcium concentration and has a direct impact on the body's immune system.

Some experts have suggested that the higher rates of serious Covid-19 complications in patients from ethnic minorities could be due to the lower levels of Vitamin D they are able to synthesise from sunlight.

Millions of elderly and vulnerable will get free Vitamin D from government | Daily Mail Online

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 3
WALTER784
Staff

Dec-6

And from this Feb 2022 article too:

Zinc Helps Immune System Regrow Immune Cells, A New Study Reveals ON APRIL 17, 2022

Zinc has been acknowledged as an essential mineral for human health since the 1970s. More than 300 enzymes in your body require zinc for normal function, and it’s well-recognised for its role in immunity and normal immune system development.

A March 2022 study has now shed new light on how zinc influences immune function. Zinc is required for the development of disease-fighting T cells, and for the regeneration of your thymus, which produces T cells.

A molecule inside your cells called GPR39 acts as a sensor that tracks changes in external zinc, and when the level rises, GPR39 triggers the release of a key renewal factor and thymic regeneration.

Zinc ionophores, which act as a shuttle to transport the zinc into the cell, improves zinc uptake. Zinc ionophores include hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), chloroquine, quercetin and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).

Excessive zinc supplementation can cause an imbalance in your zinc-to-copper ratio, which can impair immune function. Copper, in turn, is interdependent on iron.

Let’s not lose touch…Your Government and Big Tech are actively trying to censor the information reported by The Exposé to serve their own needs. Subscribe now to make sure you receive the latest uncensored news in your inbox…

Republished from Mercola.com, 15 April 2022

Zinc has been acknowledged as an essential mineral for human health since the 1970s.1 It’s the second most abundant trace mineral found in the human body,2 but your body cannot store it very well, so you need to consume foods with zinc every day to meet your body’s needs.

More than 300 enzymes in your body require zinc for normal function,3 and it’s well-recognised for its role in immunity and normal immune system development.4

Research in the last decade has identified the crucial role that zinc plays in curtailing the length and severity of upper respiratory infections in particular. For example, a meta-analysis5 published in 2017 found those who took a zinc supplement of 80 to 92 milligrams (mg) each day at the beginning of cold symptoms saw a reduction in the length of their cold by 33%.

Research published in 2020 also demonstrated that zinc is crucial to immune system function, and that deficiency can raise your risk of severe Covid illness.6 Early on in the pandemic, a number of doctors who were treating Covid patients recognised the importance of zinc and published early treatment guidelines that included it.7,8,9

How Zinc Influences Your Immune Function

Zinc affects your immune function and helps prevent infections in a variety of ways. For example, data have shown:10

People who are deficient in zinc have an increased susceptibility to pathogens, as zinc helps prevent viruses from entering11 and replicating12 inside your cells.
Zinc mediates nonspecific immunity, including natural killer cells and neutrophils.
Zinc deficiency prevents the activation of T-lymphocytes, production of Th1 cytokine, and the ability of B lymphocytes to help. During deficiency, B lymphocyte development is also compromised.
Deficiency affects the function of macrophage cells, which can trigger cytokine production13 and dysregulated intracellular death. Thus, with a deficiency in zinc, you not only get more viral infections, but these trigger an increase in the hyperinflammatory response.
Zinc is central to DNA replication, RNA transcription and cell activation and division.
Zinc supports growth and function of ciliary hairs in your respiratory system. One study published in the American Journal of Rhinology and Allergy14 showed zinc stimulates ciliary beat frequency and may help improve mucociliary clearance, which is essential for clearing the lungs of mucous. Another group of scientists found that supplementing animals deficient in zinc affected the length of the cilia and number of epithelial cells in the bronchus.15
Zinc also improves your respiratory epithelial barrier.16,17
Zinc influences interferon-gamma (IFN-γ), which plays a significant role in defending against intracellular pathogens.18 When there is a reduction in this cytokine, your immune function will be impaired.
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Showtalk
Host

Dec-6

D3 also prevents people from getting it. How can they sue a doctor for suggesting people take victims? That is nuts!

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vitamin-d-covid-study

WALTER784
Staff

Dec-6

Welcome to Draconia 101... administered by current Biden regime!!!

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Dec-11

Dr. Nepute Was Absolutely Correct – New Study Confirms Vitamin D Provides Protection Against COVID Death

By Joe Hoft
Published November 20, 2022 at 8:45am

Dr. Eric Nepute is being sued by the Federal Government for promoting the use of Vitamin D against COVID-19.  A new study has found that he is absolutely correct. 

We reported on Dr. Nepute’s suit with the federal government a week ago.  He is being sued for $40,000 per violation where Dr. Nepute told the world that they should take vitamin D and zinc to help them deal with COVID on any level.  Yes, that’s right, he told people to take vitamins and the government is suing him for doing so.  In total, the government is suing him for over 12 million instances where his advertisements were heard.

A recent study was produced where it concluded that Vitamin D does help against COVID.  It actually saves lives.

Dr. Alex Kennerly Vasquez reports on the miraculous healing power that Vitamin D has against COVID.

A new study published in the open-access peer-reviewed journal Scientific Reports (2022 November*) shows us anew what we have already known:

1. WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED MILLIONS OF COVID INFECTIONS: Vitamin D supplementation provides protection against Covid infections; we could have avoided 4 million American COVID-19 cases if American politicians and medical organizations had implemented vitamin D supplementation; obviously more worldwide cases would have been prevented if this vitamin D supplementation had been implemented globally

2. Vitamin D supplementation provides protection against Covid deaths; 116,000 American deaths could have been avoided with low-cost low-risk multiple-benefit vitamin D supplementation, especially at 50,000 IU per day

3. Vitamin D supplementation is safe, easy, inexpensive, and essentially without risks and drug interactions
Popular rationalism also reported on the finding:

John Campbell reviews a study published in November 2022.

Gibbons JB, Norton EC, McCullough JS, Meltzer DO, Lavigne J, Fiedler VC, Gibbons RD. Association between vitamin D supplementation and COVID-19 infection and mortality. Sci Rep. 2022 Nov 12;12(1):19397. doi: 10.1038/s41598-022-24053-4. PMID: 36371591; PMCID: PMC9653496.

The study found (among other very promising results):

20% reduction in COVID-19 cases in people receiving D3.

0.23% mortality rate, 33% mortality rate reduction in people receiving D3.

While it’s not a RCT, John emphasizes that no one will do an RCT on D3 because there is no money in it, so no one will fund it.

See the video below:

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Dec-12

He should counter sue and win.

WALTER784
Staff

Dec-12

He should sue both the CDC and the FDA for making the exact false misinformation claims concerning COVID and the vaccine which they're bringing against him.

They have no proof that what he said was misinformation. He has all the scientific proof backing up his claims.

On the other hand, the CDC and the FDA DO NOT HAVE scientific evidence backing up a lot of their false claims about either COVID or the vaccine. They claimed that COVID originated in a wet lab in China. FALSE. They claimed that getting the vaccination would prevent you from getting COVID. FALSE. And they made many other false/misinformation claims that have also been debunked... ALL under the same FTC misinformation act clause!!!

Once he sues the CDC and the FDA... THEN he needs to turn and counter-sue the FTC!

He has good lawyers backing him, so we may still see something yet.

Note: This all started back in 2021, so it's not really something new!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Dec-12

They have gone too far. The legal system must make this right.

• Edited December 13, 2022 11:03 am  by  Showtalk