Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Florida proved it...   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started Dec-8 by WALTER784; 465 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Dec-8

FWIW

• Edited December 8, 2022 5:19 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Dec-8

They take advantage of legal options. They use a ground game. They do a lot of things better than we do.

WALTER784
Staff

Dec-8

Every state should follow Florida's lead, until then, expect more and more voter fraud in those states that don't follow Florida's policies.

FWIW

don5328

Dec-8

Lately Democrats have been making Republicans look like the Keystone Cops. I think the Republican Party needs new leadership. McCain and Romney helped create this mess. Both were lousy candidates. Of course since the media has become another arm of the Democratic Party, it is like playing a football game where the officials have become fans of the other side. 

Showtalk
Host

Dec-9

The Republican Party needs a new chair and needs to oust McConnell. If they can’t vote him out, they need a new Senate leader. McCain and Romney did not really want to win, they wanted to be candidates. Crossing the aisle translates to losing.  Yet, when the Republicans have strong leaders, they never gain positions of real power in Washington.  

don5328

Dec-9

The system works for Democrats. Republicans haven't figured out how to get it to work for them.

Showtalk
Host

Dec-9

Or they don’t care to. DeSantis figured it out.

don5328

Dec-10

Now if he will just teach the others.

WALTER784
Staff

Dec-10

He would be more than happy to teach others; the problem is whether the others would listen or not.

FWIW

don5328

Dec-10

I would hope they would listen, but I won't hold my breath.