Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome to Arizona   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 6/6/20 by Jeri (azpaints); 23691 views.
Jeri (azpaints) said:

I think if the "president elect" dies or is unable to be sworn into office, then VP becomes President elect. If they both are unable I have no clue. If the VP elect is unable, the president elect nominates a new VP. I suspect somewhere is a chart that shows it all... I also suspect the Speaker,of the House would be involved somehow.

Surely if there's a proper flow chart, or some set of governing documents, then they should be out there somewhere to look up and download.

Indeed, I kind of suspect that we are nearing the "absolute maximum rating" of chaos intensity before catastrophic failure.

https://www.njr.com/electronic_device/semiconductor/design/technical-guide/absolute-maximum-ratings.html

Jeri (azpaints)

6/9/20

I agree.  A very hot button

Jeri (azpaints)

6/9/20

Thanks!  I was wrong, too.  Interesting procedures 

Now that is an interesting twist, fairly well analyzed.

Showtalk
Host

6/9/20

Yes because the person wasn’t elected yet, so the normal chain doesn’t apply.

Alfi (THIALFI)

6/12/20

Rest easy, sweetie, it's Jacksonville, FL.

Jeri (azpaints)

6/12/20

Saw that last night, but he's holding a rally here tentatively set for 6/23 at a church.  I need to check into that more, I was only listening with half my brain when the announced it.  McSally desperately wants him to visit.

Jeri (azpaints)

6/12/20

Oh, forgot.  My concern about Covid at the convention still stands true unless FL is Covid free.  And unless all participants and protesters and supporters in the surrounding area are tested and masked.  

Alfi (THIALFI)

6/12/20

>>> My concern about Covid at the convention still stands true <<<

Never said it shouldn't. But the risk to Arizona would be far greater if the convention were held there.