Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome to Arizona   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 6/6/20 by Jeri (azpaints); 25245 views.
Alfi (THIALFI)

6/12/20

>>> My concern about Covid at the convention still stands true <<<

Never said it shouldn't. But the risk to Arizona would be far greater if the convention were held there.

In reply toRe: msg 54
Jeri (azpaints)

6/12/20

This made me think.  I know the news said "church" in the name of the location, but I don't think a church can legally hold a rally?   Anyway the church website says seating for 15,000.

Jeri (azpaints)

6/12/20

True, unless our entire R legislature goes there and comes home as an non symptomatic and spread.  Arizona seems to have a real large contingent of antimaskers  -

Showtalk
Host

6/12/20

Jacksonville?  Genetically altered mosquito territory.

Showtalk
Host

6/12/20

A church can’t support a rally, but their space can be rented out by other people. Churches rent space often if they need money and right now most of them do.

Alfi (THIALFI)

6/12/20

Don't bite the messenger.

Showtalk
Host

6/12/20

I was joking.  I started a poll on mosquitos.

Alfi (THIALFI)

6/12/20

Good heavens! Why?

Showtalk
Host

6/12/20

So we can all take sides and fight.  Actually, because it was interesting and hopefully NOT political.  Then again, everything can be political if we try hard enough.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/opinionpolls/messages/4060/1

MerlinsDad

6/28/20

June 28

There have been 70,051 people with confirmed cases of coronavirus in Arizona and 1,579 coronavirus-related deaths as of Saturday, according to the state's latest numbers.

That's up from 66,458 cases and 1,535 coronavirus-related deaths reported as of Friday.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/here-is-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-coronavirus-in-arizona-on-june-27/75-fe113911-25b9-46ec-b836-4a6147e1ccd1

You all are having a rough good of it.  Are masks required?

Are bars open?