Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you been vaccinated for Covid 19?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 3/6/21 by Showtalk; 4268 views.
Fancy Boots (FancyBoots)

3/15/21

Too many unknowns still.

I heard that millions of shots (and other medical supplies) are stuck aboard ships trapped behind that one container run aground sideways in the Suez Canal.

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Mar-28

I haven't heard that specifically stated on any news site I frequent, I'd suggest those supplies are flying in rather than coming across by boat. 

Showtalk
Host

Mar-28

I can’t find anything about the contents of containers on that ship.  

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Mar-28

It’s unlikely to be vaccine shots, while the ship’s freezers likely would have the capacity it’s reserved for their onboard food supplies, even frozen these vaccines have a finite shelf life, they are transported by plane. 

The contents of the containers or cans changes at every port of call, I’m sure they have detailed manifests.

Showtalk said:

It's the stuff aboard thousands of other ships that are stuck in the line behind that stuck ship that's the real problem.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-28

If it was vaccines, some transport company would have swept in by air to get them out and delivered.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-28

True, i didn’t think about the clog that stopped all shipping behind the freighter.

WALTER784

Mar-29

Showtalk said...

The shelf life for vaccinations is too short to waste on sending them by ship.

If any stories out their are claiming that... they're probably just conspiracy theory propagandists!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Mar-29

The boat is afloat.  It may be free by tomorrow.