Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

  • 4380
    MEMBERS
  • 91615
    MESSAGES
  • 58
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Oil shortages cause surge in petroleum based products, toys, plastics   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started 4/29/21 by Showtalk; 2843 views.
WALTER784

From: WALTER784 

Jun-10

Showtalk said...

There is a new book coming out to fight it, but I can’t post it here.  Too political.

Then PM me the title of that book.

FWIW

Then the increases when people stopped drinking tap water and went to bottled water which didn't contain fluoride.

WALTER784

From: WALTER784 

Jun-11

And then you have chlorine used in pools (public and private).

Oh... the list is endless.

FWIW

WALTER784 said:

And then you have chlorine used in pools (public and private).

and some 45 years ago when I was on the varsity swim team, the chlorine helped negate the introduction of -um- something else that I think 99.9% of all swimmers leave behind in the pool when the urge strikes, although only 20% would admit they did and the other 80% just lie and say it was someone else who left a pale yellow cloud spreading around them in the water.

a sign over the door from the locker room to the pool at a major state swim meet:

Welcome to our "ool". Notice there's no P in it. Keep it that way.

WALTER784

From: WALTER784 

Jun-11

$1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S) said...

a sign over the door from the locker room to the pool at a major state swim meet:

Welcome to our "ool". Notice there's no P in it. Keep it that way.

LOL... that's cute... never heard that one before.

FWIW

TOP