Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you happy Disneyland and Disneyworld are opening with Covid restrictions?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started May-1 by Showtalk; 3567 views.
Showtalk said:

There were a lot of dead voters in the last election. Over 100% of eligible voters, that kind of thing. Yet the winners don’t seem the least bit concerned.

Because the winners won. Why would they quibble over the means when the ends were achieved?

Showtalk
Host

May-19

Exactly.  Pennsylvania had a primary election yesterday and ran out of Republican ballots midday in a heavily red district.  That was no accident.

Such things are no accident.

Showtalk
Host

May-24

Ironically, the election turned out exactly as they wanted to.

Marci (marcinmin)

May-24

I like that the parks are reopening. I have visited Disneyland & Universal Studios in California, but not planning a trip anytime soon.

Showtalk
Host

May-24

It might be more fun if they limit the numbers in lines.  I remember waiting a long time for every ride.

Marci (marcinmin)

May-24

Yes they make $ selling front of the line passes. They are worth it 

Showtalk
Host

May-24

I’ll remember that if I go back.

I also saw that Disney is going to have $100 sandwiches.

I call that highway robbery. Nope. If I go to my grave without ever having set foot on a Disney property or spent one dime with them, ,I'll die happy.

Showtalk said:

It might be more fun if they limit the numbers in lines. I remember waiting a long time for every ride.

Bingo. Yet another huge reason I wouldn't find even a free trip there to be pleasant.