Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Would you pay extra for a food shopper to also put away your groceries?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started 6/1/21 by Showtalk; 2566 views.
WALTER784

7/2/21

$1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S) said...

There is a video on their Youtube channel that shows the puma getting up on the bed, snuggling up against him, then lick his head with that big sandpaper tongue.

I saw that one.

Pumas are part of the felidae family. They can purr and meow. And when they really get purring, they also knead their paws.

I saw that Cheetah purr too. As for kneading their paws... I've seen that with an ordinary house cat, but could imagine it would be a common feline trait.

Did you see the claws on that cat? Surprisingly he doesn't dig his claws in and lets them be trimmed.

Yeah, I saw that video where they were cleaning various things around his claws too. I'm just surprised they haven't gotten them declawed!

He weighs about half what a normal puma would weigh due to chronic health problems he was born with.

I didn't know that but still... even at half weight... it would be hard to breath with him laying across your chest!

FWIW

WALTER784 said:

I didn't know that but still... even at half weight... it would be hard to breath with him laying across your chest!

Imagine it's 4 AM - you have a full bladder. And kitty walks across the bed and steps right on it.

WALTER784

7/2/21

Imagine it's 4 AM - you have a full bladder. And kitty walks across the bed and steps right on it.

I'll leave Imagine to the Beatles and won't go there myself! (* LOL *)

FWIW