Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

False Narrative   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jun-3 by WALTER784; 672 views.
Showtalk
Host

Jun-5

That is very interesting and not political. Any side can do this, as well any side can give honest reporting.  Is it intentional or just sloppy reporting?

WALTER784

Jun-6

Showtalk said...

That is very interesting and not political.

Well, it doesn't have to be political, but as with everything else... somebody will politicize it.

Showtalk said...

Any side can do this, as well any side can give honest reporting.

Except there's a big problem there. Both sides do it... the left's side is left unblocked on Twitter, Facebook and in the liberal news media where as the right is blocked, banned, doxed, called racist and any other name. And in the end, when you look at the main stream media... nothing the right stands for is printed.

And that folks... is where we're at today.

When one hides the honest truth and allows the blatant lies and propaganda to proliferate... then there is another problem.

Biggest problem is... how can we hold journalists accountable... regardless of which side they're on?

Next biggest problem is... how can we get Facebook, Twitter and other big tech sites from hiding the honest truth?

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-6

Journalists are doing what they are rewarded for doing.  The people running the news outlets hold the keys.

WALTER784

Jun-6

Showtalk said...

Journalists are doing what they are rewarded for doing.  The people running the news outlets hold the keys.

Yes but they should be held accountable for what they print.

And if it's important for the general public to know about, what they hide as well!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-6

How do we do that when their culture says it’s not important?

WALTER784

Jun-6

Showtalk said...

How do we do that when their culture says it’s not important?

Important to the general public is important to the general public... their culture doesn't get to define what is important or not.

Hydroxychloroquin is not dangerous. But their culture determined it was and thus blasphemed it as dangerous.

I wonder just how many people COULD have gotten the Hydroxychloroquin mix but didn't because of their fake news and ended up dying!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-6

Hydroxy is given all over the world for malaria so how was it dangerous? That never made sense.

WALTER784

Jun-6

Showtalk said...

Hydroxy is given all over the world for malaria so how was it dangerous? That never made sense.

Yep, but all of the liberal news media as well as many Congressional Democrats were making up all kinds of lies and spewing out fake news that it was dangerous.

Like I said... I wonder how many it may have saved were they not so afraid to take it.

The only sense it makes is "to make Trump look bad". (i.e. No sense or nonsense BS!!!) It was just another false narrative.

FWIW

• Edited June 6, 2021 10:51 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Jun-7

You also wonder how many took it but didn’t tell anyone.

WALTER784

Jun-8

Showtalk said...

You also wonder how many took it but didn’t tell anyone.

There are probably quite a few of them... they were too afraid to say that they had taken hydroxychloroquin because they would have been lambasted, called stupid and a lot of others would have probably dumped on them, not to mention that Facebook and Twitter would have banned their accounts.

So yes... I presume quite a few of them decided not to tell anybody.

FWIW