Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Big Pharma now taking out Big Tech   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 6/5/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 2090 views.
WALTER784 said:

I cannot believe there are people actually falling for this crap! (* CHUCKLE *)

What is scary is so many of them are dead serious in believing it. Those are the dangerous people, because those who truly believe they have the one truth (even if it's total crap) may do the most extreme things, in the belief they are saving you from yourself.

Reminds me of this quote:
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ...

WALTER784

Jun-11

Showtalk said...

It won’t make a magnet stick but 5G causes Covid. It must be true because there were posts about it on social media.

ROFLMAO!!!

Another conspiracy theory!

5G just causes all of your smartphone data to be copied to China! Nothing else.

FWIW

WALTER784

Jun-11

Yep... and that is a very scary thought!

Totally brainwashed by any other name! And they don't even realize it!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-11

Are they moral busybodies or are they immoral?

Showtalk
Host

Jun-11

It’s funny except they believed it.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-11

Radiation from 5G suppresses the immune system and makes them catch Covid easily.  People believe that.

WALTER784

Jun-11

Showtalk said...

Radiation from 5G suppresses the immune system and makes them catch Covid easily.

I'm sure some people believe that. But not many.

If it were so dangerous as this article says, numerous countries around the world would not be implementing it.

It's just conspiracy theory!

But your data being collected by China's 5G antennas is not theory. And that's why I'm not using 5G as long as it's China's antennas!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-12

They don’t understand technology.  5 G isn’t necessary for anything.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jun-12

So did you opt out from getting the new smart meter?  Which is deadly to your health, and they know it.