Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What does "John has a long mustache" mean? (snp)   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 6/5/21 by $1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S); 2610 views.
Showtalk
Host

Jun-15

Yeah, I’m not convinced.

At least that's what some of the tin foil hat conspiracy theory types probably believe.

Others say that the lizard people built the animatronic robots from the get-go, and so Biden and Harris and a few others really never were people in the first place.

I think those who believe that are probably off their meds, though.

Hahahahaha

Biden drooling with that "lights are on but nobody home" stare from that hospital bed that someone hung a Presidential seal on, with the small army of puppet masters in the background hunched over their monitors and keyboards - hilarious.

Guess having a nurse in the picture changing a bedpan would have been too over the top...

Well, they seem to be heavy on posting gold and silver price charts. I'm more closely following copper, steel, and various other raw materials. Copper looks like it peaked a couple of weeks ago but it's still got a long ways for that bubble to go to fully burst. Same for lumber, and steel is still trending upwards mostly due to supply chain disruptions.

Oh, y'all mean the conspiracy theories on the page.

Showtalk said:

their opinion is that he could be taking memory enhancing medication that makes him more alert and coherent.

I didn't think such medication really exists, other than Adderall and Ritalin, or careful microdoses of methamphetamine. Although of course the spam industry has made those claims right alongside Gwyneth Paltlow's "goop" and other snake oil peddlers, doesn't make it really work.

I think most of the "memory enhancing" medications, and of course their kissing cousin, the "male enhancing" medications, are either sawdust or drywall powder or maybe sugar pills at best, some active ingredient at an unknown purity and dosage at worst.

I'd love to get hold of the results of a standard drug screening test done with his blood and urine.

Showtalk said:

He stumbles, but he also had a teleprompter and possibly a microphone in his ear during other appearances.

And still stumbles even with all that extra help that the rest of us would call cheating.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-18

Someone pointed out fi they made a fake Biden he would be coherent, robust and look younger.  The current Biden looks slow and weak.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-18

Yes, I meant he theories, not prices.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-18

Aricept enhances memory and holds off Alzheimer’s.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-18

He’s a bumbler, but they like him well enough.