Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Science Killed Itself Over COVID-19   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 9/15/21 by WALTER784; 9943 views.
Showtalk
Host

9/25/21

Good, I’m glad she can, I can’t. I won’t.  Call it what you like but if you can just post some words, I’ll read them. I am not into huge videos from odd sites. 

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

9/25/21

You had to go to Youtube the first time.  You're right though, it's that you won't.  Videos are it, documentaries are the way, getting the transcript, if there is one, research and see.  They have the full conference on Rumble.  I imagine, you won't go there either.

https://rumble.com/vloe0w-dr.-bryan-ardis-grand-rapids-mi-reawaken-america-tour.html

I guess the most we can hope for is that mainstream media sites like CNN, will grow a soul, and show what the experts are really saying, letting everyone know all those so called experts they had on, were liars, paid for hacks.  Their major funding is from the pharmaceutical corporations, so I doubt you'll ever learn anything but what they are told to tell the masses.

Showtalk
Host

9/25/21

I will watch Rumble as it’s a trusted site now, but I won’t run down my battery for a huge video.  I’ve told you that before.  Maybe a short video but I prefer articles to someone rambling on and on. I don’t have the desire to listen to all that length.

Showtalk
Host

9/25/21

Oh gee, I didn’t even last through that introduction. Please. A short article summarizing it would be sufficient.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

9/25/21

Then plug your phone in to listen to it.  And he doesn't ramble on.  I feel the evil forces are doing whatever it takes to keep you from the truth.  Fight those forces...

WALTER784

10/3/21

Well, this isn't a video, but it's a little old (Mar 2021) but I just recently discovered it.

Adverse Incident Reports Show 966 Deaths Following Vaccination for COVID-19 | Valley News (myvalleynews.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

10/3/21

How many millions were vaccinated and of those how many would have died from Covid without it?  We have discussed and argued this for months and the needle hasn’t moved at all.

WALTER784

10/3/21

But 966 died shortly after being vaccinated.

I just discovered that information... whether the needle has moved or not... those vaccinated 966 who died are not coming back to life.

It was new info to me (even though it's a little old) so I shared it.

On another note... would they have died if they were not vaccinated?

FWIW

• Edited October 3, 2021 11:21 am  by  WALTER784
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

10/3/21

Showtalk said...

How many millions were vaccinated and of those how many would have died from Covid without it?

Not many would have died had doctors been allowed to use known effective FDA approved medications that work.  And what doctors have been using for many years.  Once Fauci realized, or remembered, and doctors where having amazing results, he banned them.  He banned meds that are FDA approved and proven to be effective.

It hasn't moved at all, because those that have taken the shot will not look at the real data, the proof.  If Fauci says it, then the government mocks him, and the mainstream media with their brainwashing tactics, pushes their information into the minds of those that believe only what they are told to believe.

Most all that took that mRNA gene therapy shot, will never allow themselves to believe they were lied to.  They will mock the mainstream media and blame everything on those that choose not to get that shot.  Which is an oxymoron.

Anyone that took that shot, if they really believe it is a vaccine, and that it really protects you against covid-19, then you should NOT care what others choose to do, or not to do.  You are protected, correct?  If it doesn't protect you, and it was a total waste, then you really should side with those that don't want that injection.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

10/3/21

Dr. Christian Perrone, head of Infectious Disease at Hopital de Garches in France, stated in a complaint filed in Europe:

"The first vaccines they are offering us are not vaccines. They are gene therapy products. They…inject nucleic acids that will cause our own cells to produce elements of the virus."

Just another expert of the 1000s around the world.  Of course, he will be censored, banned, threatened, lose his job, demonized and called a kook, and anything else you can think of.  Then those under severe mind control, will not only believe the mainstream media, but will mock them, and never listen to any of these experts.