Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should General Milley resign over undermining President Trump?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Sep-15 by Showtalk; 1217 views.
Showtalk
Host

Sep-16

Not treason, sedition. Sedition is actions taken against a person or group in charge of the government.  Treason is an action intended to overthrow an entire government. 

WALTER784

Sep-16

Showtalk said...

Not treason, sedition. Sedition is actions taken against a person or group in charge of the government.  Treason is an action intended to overthrow an entire government. 

Going behind Trump's back and talking directly to the enemy about warning them in advance would basically be treason.

His allegiance should be with the U.S. He intentionally betrayed his allegiance against our government!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-17

His intention wasn't to take down the government, only the part run by one party.

WALTER784

Sep-17

Showtalk said...

His intention wasn't to take down the government, only the part run by one party.

Wrong... it wasn't even one party... it was one person... and that one person was his superior and Commander In Chief... the President Of The United States... Donald Trump!!!

Purposefully going behind a sitting POTUS to take him out by talking directly with the enemy IS TREASON!!!

>>>Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”<<<

I'm going to notify you... my enemy... before we attack you that we will be attacking!!! TREASON!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-17

It’s called sedition. They were talking about it yesterday with attorneys.

In reply toRe: msg 16
Showtalk
Host

Sep-19

WALTER784

Sep-20

It's not just Milley... Pelosi was involved, Blinken was involved and perhaps even several other state department players were involved as well.

Blinken attempts to place the blame on the Military for pulling out early and the military said the State Department was calling the shots. But Blinken denies that the State Department called for early withdrawal from Bagram AFB.

I say throw them all under the bus!!!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-20

They are all covering their own read ends.  

WALTER784

Sep-20

They are attempting to, but Milley WILL be thrown under the bus. I just wish all the others in cahoots with him would be thrown under the bus as well. I think Milley was playing to Pelosi's tune and thus she needs to go too!

FWIW