Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Former Hillary Clinton Campaign Lawyer a   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started 9/19/21 by WALTER784; 4709 views.
WALTER784

10/19/21

Page 1 of 27...

Page 2 of 27

Page 3 of 27

Page 4 of 27

Page 5 of 27

Do you want the other 22 pages too?

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

10/19/21

Thanks.  Lying to the FBI about who your client is definitely is not a good idea.  Edited to add...I'm still having Pacer issues!  Ugh.  

Showtalk
Host

10/19/21

What is a pacer issue?

Jeri (azpaints)

10/19/21

PACER is a government website with court records.  If you become a member you can access records from various courts across the country.  You get $3.00 a month free access, then it's $0.10 per page access.  You do not have to be an attorney, judge, cop to join, everyone can join.

WALTER784

10/19/21

Jeri (azpaints) said...

I'm still having Pacer issues!  Ugh.

You said that you could only see the first page of the pdf I previously included as an attachment.

Try saving it to your hard disk first and then open it. Also, give it a minute or two for any security software to scan the pdf... sometimes the security checking software can take a while to scan the entire file so just give it a few minutes after the first page appears.

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

10/19/21

I'm a member of PACER, have been for years.  When I logged in I still could only see page 1.  I haven't been back to PACER to check to see if it was just a glitch.

Jeri (azpaints)

10/19/21

Now I'm totally confused.  This says he left DOJ in Feb 2021.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/us-attorney-durham-announces-departure-office

Edited...I think I figured it out.  The indictment is as Special Counsel.  

WALTER784

10/19/21

Jeri (azpaints) said...

The indictment is as Special Counsel.  

Yes, but not only a regular special council.

In Dec 2020, John Durham was given the greenlight from President Trump, to use any and all classified information indefinitely, for the entirety of his investigation... even after Trump left the White House. And the way I read it quite a while ago, I don't think that even Biden could fire him until his investigation is completed. 

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

10/20/21

Legally he can; politically it would pose a problem.  From what I've read this indictment is weak, especially considered this is the only indictment in 2 years of investigation and is for lying, not a major crime.

WALTER784

10/20/21

Jeri (azpaints) said...

From what I've read this indictment is weak, especially considered this is the only indictment in 2 years of investigation and is for lying, not a major crime.

It was his lying that allowed him to seize bank records, and it will be those bank records that show part of the money trail. And that will then lead to another money trail. And another money trail... and well... you always know how they say... "Follow the Money"... well... Durham seems to be doing just that.

There was one more indictment of an FBI agent who doctored evidence in the Carter Page or Flynn investigation.

FWIW

FWIW