Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What does the chant Lets Go Brandon mean?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started 10/18/21 by Showtalk; 5647 views.
Clothahump

11/1/21

The_Rock (JABRONI256) said...

It's misinformation designed to rile up people who are indoctrinated, and excellent example of why right wing media should be carefully scrutinized and vigorously fact checked,

But the leftist media is to remain completely unchecked and allowed to freely spew the lies and garbage that it does, right?

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

11/1/21

Not at all, never said that and certainly am not in favour of that but it cannot be understated that one side is consistently in need of a fact check, although your post leads me to conclude nothing I can say would possibly sway you so let’s leave it there, I don’t feel like talking to a concrete wall.

Showtalk
Host

11/1/21

Both sides need occasional fact checking.

WALTER784

11/1/21

If everybody stuck to facts and truth in their reporting... fact checkers wouldn't be necessary.

It's due to all the liberal's fake new and their calling the truth from Republicans conspiracy theory that's causing all the ruckus and thus a necessity to fact check their fake news and lies. But then they use their own fact checkers in an attempt to falsely claim that the truth the Republicans tell are lies.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

11/2/21

Fact checking has become partisan and is therefore no longer valid as it is today.

WALTER784

11/2/21

Yep... but it seems that only the Democrats continue to believe in the fact checking statistics because it attempts to prove the truth as fallacy... 

I've heard that fact checkers didn't exist until the truth that one side didn't want made known was delivered on other news media.

Sadly... it always seems to pile up behind the Democrats as the ones spreading fake news, attempting to debunk the truth, lying about what's true and claiming the truth to be conspiracy theory.

If only there were Republicans doing the same... it might be more difficult to differentiate between the two but yet there again... that seems to be the lopsidedness of our progressively liberal counterparts to subterfuge and sabotage the truth for what ever they're interested in pushing.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

11/2/21

Fact checkers existed but only for very important news. Otherwise, people agreed more than not. Maybe not with outcomes but they agreed on the main facts.  

Fancy Boots (FancyBoots)

11/2/21

My opinon is....I detest the word "Woke".   smile

Showtalk
Host

11/2/21

I do too. It means to wake up, past tense.

WALTER784

11/2/21

LOL... yeah... but then we would have to change our vocabulary for a lot of things.

I woke  (opened my eyes) up this morning.

I came home late and woke (startled) the neighbor's dog.

(* GRIN *)

FWIW