Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What does the chant Lets Go Brandon mean?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started 10/18/21 by Showtalk; 5580 views.
Fancy Boots (FancyBoots)

11/16/21

The one here on Delphi is very tame.  We are lovers, not fighters....lol

I have a book forum on another platform & the people there are very nice too.  However, there are a lot of people in other places that still try to use the new lingo.  Their messages with the new lingo are being booted off though.  The platform doesn't allow people to advertise, yet people still try to slip one in.  They too are being booted off.  Some people can be pretty darn tacky with their language & they too are having their messages disappear.  It's getting a little better.

Showtalk
Host

11/16/21

It’s funny how people know the rules but insist on violating them.  Forum management gets to set their forum rules.

Fancy Boots (FancyBoots)

11/17/21

Yes, there are some that rebel to any rules or guidelines.  They do get to set their rules here, however on most other forum platforms the owners of the platform get to choose what they'd like.

Showtalk
Host

11/18/21

Well technically hosts here have similar status to owners. We each manage our own forums.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/20/21

Rerethis thread and admit to cross eyed confusion.  What precisely is the new "lingo" that is now forbidden?

Showtalk
Host

11/20/21

Maybe she means woke language in forum where it isn’t welcome.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/20/21

I have no clue what woke language is either!  

Showtalk
Host

11/20/21

This kind of explains it but I haven’t reviewed this site before so I don’t know if it is credible.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/20/21

I'll read it tomorrow thanks

Showtalk
Host

11/21/21

Alright.