Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What type of pen do you most often use?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started 11/19/21 by Showtalk; 6131 views.
Showtalk
Host

11/20/21

Did anyone ever say you are difficult?  I can’t possibly think of all possible poll answers in advance.  But other is fine.  That is why I always include it.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/20/21

Talk about different approaches.  I just bought a box of 8 mixed color extra fine point permanent ink markers!  My husband prefers pencils, hates ink pens.

Showtalk
Host

11/20/21

I prefer gel but I’ll use anything.

WALTER784

11/21/21

Most people I know who hate ink pens have had them rupture or leak in their shirts.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

11/21/21

Almost any pen can leak if given the chance.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/21/21

I was really odd man out as few attorneys offices use anything but pencil when reading or reviewing docs.  My cohorts in crime used to say "here comes Ms Ego with her ink pen" as they marked docs up furiously with sticky notes and pencils.  My DH used to have his ends leak in his shirt,pockets, 90% of the time I could spray the stain with Aqua Net hair spray and t would wash right out if it was a normal ink pen.  Gel pens were trickier.

Showtalk
Host

11/21/21

Gel pen ink is permanent. Isn’t it oil based?

Jeri (azpaints)

11/21/21

I don't know.  I like them but we always had the clients sign in old fashioned dark blue ink (before colored copying machines) so we could tell original from copies.

WALTER784

11/21/21

Jeri (azpaints) said...

My cohorts in crime used to say "here comes Ms Ego with her ink pen" as they marked docs up furiously with sticky notes and pencils.

LOL... 

I've never used a gel pen.

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

11/21/21

I used to like them but for some reason I dont now.  I think its because in the past the tip would dry out.  You should try one...they do tend to write very smoothly