Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What should be done about a flash mob robbery?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Nov-21 by Showtalk; 489 views.
WALTER784

Nov-22

Not really, but my first gut instinct would be to pick up an item (preferably an inexpensive one) and exit the building with them as the safest retrieve.

Then, once you're outside of the building, proceed directly to the police and return the stolen item. The less expensive the item... the better chances are that the police will believe you because you actually returned it!

Even if you're caught leaving the building... the inexpensive item will work in your favor if you explain that your intent was just getting out of the building unharmed.

FWIW

• Edited November 22, 2021 9:34 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Nov-22

Why take anything? Why not just leave?

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-22

I'd sit down and shut up!

Showtalk
Host

Nov-22

I would hide. How can they be sure they wouldn’t get arrested they are the only ones left in the store when the police arrive?

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-22

Video, others testimony, no articles stolen. 

Showtalk
Host

Nov-22

It’s enough to make innocent people start shopping exclusively online.

Alfi (THIALFI)

Nov-22

It's $950 in California and the store should permanently close. This one hasn't yet, but other companies have closed stores in San Francisco. Until the voters stop voting against their own interests, these and other crimes will increase.

Alfi (THIALFI)

Nov-22

Move, before they were ALL boarded up.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-22

Innocent, elderly, those who have to shop at night, bad areas.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

If they can afford to move and have a place to go. If they are in rent controlled buildings, they can’t move. They won’t find the same deal anywhere else.