Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

If Trump drops out, will you guys get behind Pence or someone else?   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jun-29 by wrxgolfr; 706 views.
wrxgolfr

Jun-29

Inquiring minds want to know.

BOGEYSBGONE

Jun-29

Sure.  The priority would be for me:  country's interests (as they align with my thoughts); my interests; party.

Robb

wrxgolfr

Jun-29

Pence or someone else?  Or would it be a foregone conclusion that Pence would accede to the nomination?

BOGEYSBGONE

Jun-29

Honestly I don't think that's a foregone conclusion.   Not sure - it would depend who they put up there.  At this point, however, if it were Biden vs. Pence I would be inclined to go with Pence.   My main objection to Biden on a platform basis - is that I don't think he has much to say, nor does what he stand for represent a direction for the country that I would trust or agree with.  

Robb

MikeJA

Jun-29

I think Democrat insiders are drooling over the possibility that Biden could be our president.  He doesn't know what day it is, and would be easily led around by the insiders to do anything they wanted.

j (Dustdevil8)

Jun-29

I guess we would have to get behind Pence or somebody else. Wouldn't really have a choice.

Tom0956i

Jun-29

Trump's not even trying and hasn't been for a long time. I'm writing in Tim Scott.

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

You backed out of the other bet, want to bet on this (Trump dropping out)?

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

You need a Patton slap. Don’t be demoralized by the lying media. That’s what they want.

Bob (MULLYMAN)

Jun-29

With Ivanka as Vice President