Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump Fatigue   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jul-2 by ToraMori; 768 views.
ToraMori

Jul-2

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_us_070220/

I started sensing this several weeks ago. I think a lot of this is women that see Trump as the husband they wanted to divorce for a long time and were finally able to do so. Much the same way a lot of men viewed Hillary in 2016. Trump is fingernails on a chalk board for a lot of people and he just won't stop.

Figurehead Biden will be elected POTUS in November. It cannot be stopped. Start protecting your fortunes.

Slazman

Jul-2

I would like to see him step down (Health issue) and see if the Republicans can salvage something in November. Sounds drastic, but things are getting out of hand and he does not seem even remotely engaged anymore. The thought of a majority Democratic House and Senate with Biden as POTUS is more than I can handle. 

MikeJA

Jul-2

If the Democrats win it all in November, the ball game is over.  They will eliminate the filibuster in the Senate and pass anything they want.  Borders will be opened. Illegals will be granted citizenships.  Republicans will become a permanent minority.

Never Trumpers who claim to be conservatives have their heads planted far up their asses.  They are completely delusional if they think that there will be uniparty rule again.

NineMileSkid

Jul-2

Slazman said...

I would like to see him step down (Health issue) and see if the Republicans can salvage something in November. Sounds drastic, but things are getting out of hand and he does not seem even remotely engaged anymore. The thought of a majority Democratic House and Senate with Biden as POTUS is more than I can handle. 

You and your 409k.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Art.. (ArtMBGolf)

Jul-2

Here is the problem with that and other polls.  

The Monmouth University Poll was conducted by telephone from June 26 to 30, 2020 with 867 adults in the United States.
The results in this release are based on 733 registered voters.

Maybe Trump haters are more likely to vote in a poll, while Trump supporters are more likely to decline.   

WTF are you and ToraMori smoking?  You two honestly think what's presented on the nightly news by the MSM is the reflection of what's happening in all the cities in the US and what most American want? You think we're ready to turn the country over to a senile "alsorun" because you're swelling the bogus poll numbers from the loonie left. Did I fail to mention WTF! 

Looks like PIB and Crothers have aliases. Who knew?

ToraMori

Jul-2

I think people have factored in that Biden is mentally diminished and will just be a figurehead.

Trump has just been hit with too many body blows, most not his fault, but some self-inflicted.

And his personality just wears on people, especially women. Pretty much the same way Hillary came across to men.

The polls are likely biased towards Biden, but I think the 2020 polls are less biased than those from 2016.

Trump just can't win this one. His coffin has been nailed shut several times over. The swamp has prevailed.

Charlie6D

Jul-2

But the huge difference this time is that Trump has an excellent 4 years of accomplishments to run on.  He doesn't have the greatest bedside manner in some instances, but I'm not interested in the "nicest guy" occupying the White House.  I want the toughest, shrewdest negotiating SOB who is on my side in that role.  Trump fills the bill.  Biden is a joke.

Charlie----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ToraMori

Jul-2

Trump HAD 3+ years of accomplishments that were wiped out in a few months. Some of it his fault.

People have factored in Biden is a figurehead and won't really be calling the shots. At this point he could run as a corpse and probably still beat Trump.

Trump won in 2016 because he was the asshole a lot of people wanted to shake things up. Now too many people just think he's an asshole.

Sadly, or perhaps happily, the opinions of people in Calif., NY, NJ, D.C , etc. aren't really relevant out where the deplorables  live.

Here, the only fatigue I'm seeing is people sick and tired of leftist bullshit,  statue destruction, occupied zones, anti-law enforcement protests, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Russian hoaxes, MSM lies, etc, etc.

If you or anyone else think Trump is losing his base, you are in for a surprise.